Millwall game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JJB View Post
    Most pubs in the bush you can get in without I.D so that is not right.
    Yea cos on a day when thousands will travel & could be a relegation decider the OB won't get pubs to tighten up security no?

Comment

Plus they won't bundle in. They'll have OB up and down SAR, Blom & Ellerslie checking if people have tickets before they get to the ground. No ticket ta da.

Comment

i sense a few poopers going already.....yee gods!!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
          exactamondo... it's all very boring

Comment

I can't wait for it Facto. I'm browsing eBay for moody Stone Island jumpers as we speak. Guna google "cockney rhyming slang" and watch Football Factory every night for a week leading upto it. Pwopa buzzing for it! Just hope I don't bump into any Millwall or it'll be a bit like this....

You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

if we pretend we are playing Fulham everything will be tickety boo
              Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

millwall,like cardiff, are only decent with numbers......ive been at west ham when they have scattered wall on at least three occassions including the absolute 'p iss take' well documented on the internet.....not doubting they are out of our league but i wouldnt soil myself over the mostly fat ugly pik ies.....cousin who lives in farnborough village sparked out a supposed wall 'top lad' in his local who was giving it large....cousin aint even remotely interested in football either!

Comment

I see on their site that the game is now being beamed back to the Den

Comment

millwall,like cardiff, are only decent with numbers......ive been at west ham when they have scattered wall on at least three occassions including the absolute 'p iss take' well documented on the internet.....not doubting they are out of our league but i wouldnt soil myself over the mostly fat ugly pik ies.....cousin who lives in farnborough village sparked out a supposed wall 'top lad' in his local who was giving it large....cousin aint even remotely interested in football either!
                    But as you know Facto, West Ham were the top boys in the 80s. No idea what they're like now though.
                    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

ricky they can still put out very very tidy numbers and scare the life outta spurs/chelsea to this very day!

Comment

ricky they can still put out very very tidy numbers and scare the life outta spurs/chelsea to this very day!
                        I thought Spurs were the main players in London nowadays

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post

They do have a decent turn out for the big games tbf to em.
                          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post

not for me westie....hammers still bowl right up to the corner pin unopposed at spuds.....never seen em do much at the boelyn !

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post

They do have a decent turn out for the big games tbf to em.

is that jamie mackievich second right?

Comment

I was told sat that there allocation is top tier centre blocks only, all pubs in the bush will be closed. They reckon 3000 are coming to cause havoc, we will see but who gives a fu*k if they do, as others have mentioned a few will try it on but the OB will have most wrapped up. The only decision the club will have to make is to not let the team come out for a lap of appreciation after the last home league game as it would be difficult to hold wall in and if you let them out they will just try to come in our end. I reckon there use the play off semi home leg as there time to say thanks for the support

Comment

Working...
                                X