Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I the only one on here looking forward to the playoffs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not looking forward to the play-off lottery myself, but will support my team to the bitter end.
    One thing I will say, older, wiser heads like myself, know only too well the heartache of losing finals. FA Cup, league cup, play-off final, maybe the youngsters on here can forgive our hesitance.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
      Not looking forward to the play-off lottery myself, but will support my team to the bitter end.
      One thing I will say, older, wiser heads like myself, know only too well the heartache of losing finals. FA Cup, league cup, play-off final, maybe the youngsters on here can forgive our hesitance.
      Nobody really cares that much if we dont go up, most people know we could do with another year in the championship rebuilding and then win it next year. So a day at the new wembley and maybe our only ever chance is one to cherish and wish for. The fa cup final was one of the best days of my life, and who are we to not wish that for the youngsters as we were back then those memories, win or lose???

Comment

Honestly mate, would love to think that the shower we currently have, could match up to Terry Venables' 1982 cup final side, and make our young fans feel as proud as we did, coming out of Wembley that night..........But, I cannot. Would love to be proved wrong, though.

Comment

Can't wait for the playoffs myself. Really hope to see us at Wembley. If we do qualify it'll be that much more sweeter!

Comment

we beat wigan just over a week ago bush mate, without charlie. We can do it again, believe. We have to believe

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              Even more reason to have the day of your life at the new wembley if (please pray) we get there del mate.
              http://www.football-league.co.uk/pag...~20137,00.html
              At mem, here ya go mate.
              Yeah, it could be the best day ever, but I struggle to get too optimistic. Still have bitter sweet memories of our last playoff campaign..... Oldham away good job done despite Langley's best efforts to **** it up, oldham home amazing night and atmosphere, cardiff final was devastating....!

I admire your optimism though.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                Nobody really cares that much if we dont go up, most people know we could do with another year in the championship rebuilding and then win it next year. So a day at the new wembley and maybe our only ever chance is one to cherish and wish for. The fa cup final was one of the best days of my life, and who are we to not wish that for the youngsters as we were back then those memories, win or lose???
                Sounds very "happy clapper" that

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                  Sounds very "happy clapper" that
                  Whys that ? Been to a match club wembley and its the best footballing experience ive ever experienced, i want to do it watching the mighty queens park rangers before i drop down dead of an overdose. If thats happy clappy then i clap on and hope you catch the clap..

Comment

Is that Andy Till with a Harry out sign in you're pic Kev?

Comment

yes mate. Just took it for the crack and mainly to wind up hitman.

Comment

He looks happy �� Gizas off his head!!

Comment

Working...
                        X