Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I the only one on here looking forward to the playoffs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
    dont know if i could take the heartache of another final defeat.....probably just go fishing n wait for someone to text me the result!
    Tell the truth Facto, you're scared of getting legged by one of Wigan's firm
    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
      Tell the truth Facto, you're scared of getting legged by one of Wigan's firm

oh my good i forgot about the infamous goon squad......all six of em!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Dunno what people are so afraid of. Derby and Reading are very average and we can certainly beat them. Wigan will be tougher but we still have every chance. I seriously doubt that the forums of these other teams are filled with people saying how **** QPR are and how they hope to play them in the play offs.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
          Dunno what people are so afraid of. Derby and Reading are very average and we can certainly beat them. Wigan will be tougher but we still have every chance. I seriously doubt that the forums of these other teams are filled with people saying how **** QPR are and how they hope to play them in the play offs.
          Its just the mentality of this forum, you can bet your life that the people that go every other week (or moreso every week) are so revved up and majorly excited for the play offs and are dreaming of the wembley final day out. Ive decided to never ever ever take this forum as a reflection of people that go to qpr games. Would advice to do the same mate.

Comment

if we get there i'll as excited as a virgin badger at the start of mating season

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
              if we get there i'll as excited as a virgin badger at the start of mating season
              Whilst fishing with your phone off.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                Whilst fishing with your phone off.
                naturally young kevin .....dont wanna spook the swim!!!

Comment

you know that mate, you know that.
                  In all seriousness, apart from a few trolls on here who don't actually ever go and just come on here to stir things up and moan about their sad lives and take out their misery in type on a forum, it will be the best day of our lives in years and years if we (pray to allah) get to the new wembley. It will be amazing, and so so so so many fans a lot younger than us will have the best day of their lives win or lose, and to be honest if we win, i reckon it will be the best day of us old gits lives as well. I cant wait, and of course id rather of got automatic, what a brilliant booby prize to go to wembley with all your pals in the blazing sunshine. A sweeping statement here, but anyone who woudnt want or enjoy that is not a rangers fan imho. And i would say that out loud to anyone.

Comment

Struggle to look forward to the playoffs when HR has proved he can only mastermind poor results against team around us or in key matches. We will have no chance of winning them. Simple.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                      Struggle to look forward to the playoffs when HR has proved he can only mastermind poor results against team around us or in key matches. We will have no chance of winning them. Simple.
                      You need to lighten up a bit mate, or find another hobby. Not being a di ck but if a day at the new wembley watching a team youve followed all your life doesnt excite you, then somethings majorly wrong imo. It will be amazing and could be the greatest ninety minutes of your footballing life, nobody, and i mean nobody knows what the outcome will be of we manage to make it there.
                      Do you go much anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                        you know that mate, you know that.
                        In all seriousness, apart from a few trolls on here who don't actually ever go and just come on here to stir things up and moan about their sad lives and take out their misery in type on a forum, it will be the best day of our lives in years and years if we (pray to allah) get to the new wembley. It will be amazing, and so so so so many fans a lot younger than us will have the best day of their lives win or lose, and to be honest if we win, i reckon it will be the best day of us old gits lives as well. I cant wait, and of course id rather of got automatic, what a brilliant booby prize to go to wembley with all your pals in the blazing sunshine. A sweeping statement here, but anyone who woudnt want or enjoy that is not a rangers fan imho. And i would say that out loud to anyone.
                        Nice post. Look forward to it; be happy if we win; be gutted if we lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                          Nice post. Look forward to it; be happy if we win; be gutted if we lose.
                          Ta mate. Put it this way, those two trips to wembley my first ever time against spurs as a young lad will live with me forever and ever even though we lost the replay. I still think about those days fondly even now (totally blanked out oxford though). And i am so excited for all younger rangers fans to have a chance to get that same buzz. And also excited for myself to be screaming 'you r's' at one of the best stadiums in the world. Anyone who isnt, i honestly question their mentality or motives.

Comment

Oh and last comment on all the doom mongers moaning. we could all die without ever being this close (two games away) to seeing QPR at the new wembley, and thats no exaggeration either, but nah, people dont fancy it or are not looking forward to it cos they hate harry and we dont play like barcelona or win every week. Please do me a favour.

Comment

Not really no, can you honestly see QPR putting 3 wins together? Not a cat in hells chance!

Comment

Two wins and a draw will do it....

Comment

Working...
                                X