Crest re-branding - update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    I like the current badge billion times better then the last one which to me looked tacky and cheap
    same as I think he has listened to the noisy minority
    Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
      That last sentence is a lovely sentiment, but whatever they come up with will have some people up in arms and demanding it change, and refusing to buy any merchandise. That is a fact of life now sadly, everyone gets to have their say. If they do manage to come up with a new badge that everyone will tolerate, it will rank up there with that fella who did the man-fishing and turned water into wine (and I have my doubts about that tbf, I've seen Penn & Teller...)

Save the money and keep the one that we have now that some people like, some people are meh about, and some hate.

I'd rather not waste the money and keep the one at the moment
      yep I am with you on that one
      Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Don`t you fancy a new tattoo ????
        Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by QPR71 View Post
          ive spent my life trying to find the worlds most miserable person.....finally my quest may have reached the end

Comment

Originally posted by nuffieldranger View Post
            we will never stop our fans moaning I am with you keep the badge
            No need for a new tatoo then, hehe.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR71 View Post
              ive spent my life trying to find the worlds most miserable person.....finally my quest may have reached the end
              So true. So so true.

Comment

Originally posted by nuffieldranger View Post
                same as I think he has listened to the noisy minority
                Quite true that.

Comment

Working...
                X