No announcement yet.

R’s sign 5 year Nike deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The deal is immense for us. 9 mill a year in sponsorship for a club who could potentially be in the championship for 2 or 3 years of it if not all 5 is amazing. To be associated with the biggest brand in the world too will probaby mean more exposure as well.

Comment

Seven pages on a sponsorship deal? This site loves to argue!

Comment

Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
        see my avatar for new kit design!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          Deal is rumoured in the press to be worth 45 million pounds. Yawn, boring, yawn , so what, why get excited over this. Nike aint interested in us, why would they be....etc etc.
          Knowing our luck it's a printing error, and actually £4 to £5 mill!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
            As was mentioned earlier, unless they use the teamwear hoops (which are very very thin at the moment), it's most likely to be a blue and white version of Celtic's current kit.

Only reason hoops are split like that is because of the link to Magners and their logo. No reason ours should be striped like that.

Comment

Rumours coming out that the deal is worth £10million a season. I bet no one on here will want to shout too loud about that. Instead some will probably moan that we've sold ourselves too cheaply. Only on WATRB.

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
                Rumours coming out that the deal is worth £10million a season. I bet no one on here will want to shout too loud about that. Instead some will probably moan that we've sold ourselves too cheaply. Only on WATRB.
                That amount would be staggering for a Championship club

More than most premier league clubs

Comment

Wouldn't surprise me with Asia marketing etc etc.. Not to mention we are always in the news. More than any other Champ club

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
                    You watch..someone will!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
                      That is a good deal...well done Phil and the board....I withdraw my earlier protest...we can wear bin bags for all i care as long as we have players up to the job

Comment

• Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
                        That amount would be staggering for a Championship club

More than most premier league clubs
                        If that is the figure it would be an amazing deal. So good in fact, it's a wonder the club haven't mentioned the figure themselves.

I see Brighton have got a Nike deal too now, no figures mentioned for them yet. Will be interesting to see how they compare. We did have a quote from the head of Nike UK which is a good sign.

Comment

Working...
                        X