Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

can we send Maiga and Keane back and get it Bendtner instead?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can we send Maiga and Keane back and get it Bendtner instead?

He seems to be on his way out of Arsenal and would surely be a much better option than these two.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/26580264

Send back Keane and recall Hitchcock.

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
      Send back Keane and recall Hitchcock.
      Keanes deemed good enough to start for us, hitchcock is deemed not good enough to start for rotherham. Dont think its as simple as that.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        Keanes deemed good enough to start for us, hitchcock is deemed not good enough to start for rotherham. Dont think its as simple as that.
        Perhaps someone isn't deeming very well.

Comment

We all think we know more than people that have been in the game all their lives, but sometimes you just got to think in the ways of 'could harry or any of his staff do my job as well me?'
          Well i aint got a job, but i know none of them could put up with the losers in the dole office that i have to queue with every two weeks, and there is no way they could fiddle the electric meter like i can, or make a tenner last all night in the battle, or get a leg of lamb up their jacket sleeve in tesco extra, or could they persuade a dealer to give them more gear on tick till giro day when they aint even paid for their last hit like i can, or even know exactly where to stand in a pissy lift in the dark when pished, without getting any pish on his hush puppies? No chance could they.
          So sometimes you just got to just understand other people can do things better than others, and presume they know what they are doing, even if you think they are wrong.
          Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 14-03-2014, 04:40 PM.

Comment

after tony f's tweets yest, i really dont give two fu cks about harry or his dross anymore. i just want the team to farking win.

the sooner this season is over the sooner that saggy face cu nt and his dross are gone.

cant wait for a fresh start and playing some of our fringe players insead of loaning everyone elses
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

hitman do you hate harry enough to want us to lose in the play offs just so he gets sacked?
              And i remember you doing the exact same hatchet job on warnock when he was manager, have you ever liked anyone whos been in charge of rangers?

Comment

hitman do you hate harry enough to want us to lose in the play offs just so he gets sacked?
                And i remember you doing the exact same hatchet job on warnock when he was manager, have you ever liked anyone whos been in charge of rangers?
                1, we wont make the playoffs.

2, you remember me doing the hatchet job on warnkock but i dont remember you. what was your username at the time because it was not mcleod.

3, yes, jim smith, terry v, gerry francis,

Comment

1 fancy a bet on it?
                  2 it was on report and dont remember my name on there now, qpr something or other.
                  3 ahhh the good old days, tickets were a pound and a pint thruppence.

Comment

Oh , not beefing, but if i recall correctly, didnt you get banned on the other site for going on so much with youre 'Colin Out' campaign or something like that?

Comment

We all think we know more than people that have been in the game all their lives, but sometimes you just got to think in the ways of 'could harry or any of his staff do my job as well me?'
                      Well i aint got a job, but i know none of them could put up with the losers in the dole office that i have to queue with every two weeks, and there is no way they could fiddle the electric meter like i can, or make a tenner last all night in the battle, or get a leg of lamb up their jacket sleeve in tesco extra, or could they persuade a dealer to give them more gear on tick till giro day when they aint even paid for their last hit like i can, or even know exactly where to stand in a pissy lift in the dark when pished, without getting any pish on his hush puppies? No chance could they. So sometimes you just got to just understand other people can do things better than others, and presume they know what they are doing, even if you think they are wrong.
                      You make all that stuff sound like a virtue and something of which to be proud!!!

Comment

1 fancy a bet on it?
                        2 it was on report and dont remember my name on there now, qpr something or other.
                        3 ahhh the good old days, tickets were a pound and a pint thruppence.
                        yeah, will have a charity bet with you. £10 battersea dogs and cats home. you up for it?

ah the warnkock report. funny how things turned out over there, i get banned for voicing my opinion but if you go over there now, the admin is harrasing the chairman on twitter and even his posters are telling him he is to negative lol.

Comment

Oh , not beefing, but if i recall correctly, didnt you get banned on the other site for going on so much with youre 'Colin Out' campaign or something like that?
                          yep, and i was given a home on here to voice my opinions.

thats why i love this site.

Comment

pity we didn't get Kane on loan from Spurs, think it would have suited all parties
                            I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                            This morning's tempest I have to cross
                            I must be guided without a stumble
                            Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                              yeah, will have a charity bet with you. £10 battersea dogs and cats home. you up for it?

ah the warnkock report. funny how things turned out over there, i get banned for voicing my opinion but if you go over there now, the admin is harrasing the chairman on twitter and even his posters are telling him he is to negative lol.
                              Im bang up for it mate.

@TW if you stick your fingers in your ears and stick your tounge out you cant blink. Try it.

Comment

Working...
                              X