No announcement yet.

Tony Tweets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stop sulking you bunch of girls. What's with all the anti Tony stuff? I wonder if he reads this site and sees the meltdowns on here so tries to reassure us.
    Question,.... what is the main reason most on here want promotion?
    1, Because we all love our team and love to see them successful?...2, Because we want to see Arsenal/Man Utd/Liverpool stars turning out at Loftus Road?..Or 3,..Because a lot of us are worried about how we'll cope financially if we don't go up?
    For me it's no 3, so to see Tony tweet a message that missing promotion isn't the end of my club is good news. Isn't it??
    He isn't going to tweet that he hates Harry and the players are c**p is he?....And if he did there'd be plenty then battering him for that too.
    Promotion is over, but let's not turn on the man that is trying to do all he can to make us a better club..........
    Sermon over.
    Last edited by QPRDave; 13-03-2014, 07:54 PM.

Comment

Tony walks; we sink. And leave no trace. Harry's gone in May.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
        Stop sulking you bunch of girls. What's with all the anti Tony stuff? I wonder if he reads this site and sees the meltdowns on here so tries to reassure us.
        1, Because we all love our team and love to see them successful?...2, Because we want to see Arsenal/Man Utd/Liverpool stars turning out at Loftus Road?..Or 3,..Because a lot of us are worried about how we'll cope financially if we don't go up?
        For me it's no 3, so to see Tony tweet a message that missing promotion isn't the end of my club is good news. Isn't it??
        He isn't going to tweet that he hates Harry and the players are c**p is he?....And if he did there'd be plenty them battering him for that too.
        Promotion is over, but let's not turn on the man that is trying to do all he can to make us a better club..........
        Sermon over.
        Promotion is over automatic wise, but we have a four to one chance of going up in the play offs. Huge chance that is, the best team of the four hardly ever wins the play offs, and we all know we are far from that.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
          Well, Austin, Traore, Simpson, Faurlin, Hoilett, Onouha, Phillips are all 27 or under. Admittedly, a few are currently out, but on their way back. That's a good nucleus to be going on with.

Add to that experience in the guise of Barton, Hill, Dunne and Green, and it's a fairly good mix of youth and experience.
          Spot on

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
            I think that tweet was more about HR than anything else. With names like Powell and now Zola being mentioned, this tweet was a "Harry's going nowhere" tweet (sorry folk's). Thats how I read it anyway.
            Yep I saw it like that , T F telling us he's the boss , he's in charge he will make the decisions regarding H or whoever will be the nex5 manager

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
              Well, Austin, Traore, Simpson, Faurlin, Hoilett, Onouha, Phillips are all 27 or under. Admittedly, a few are currently out, but on their way back. That's a good nucleus to be going on with.

Add to that experience in the guise of Barton, Hill, Dunne and Green, and it's a fairly good mix of youth and experience.
              I tell you what that's some team, plus add Morrison in there. If only they all stayed fit.. oh well at least there's a good core to work with for next season.
              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                Yep, seems like harry is here for the long haul.

god help us next season. oh well better just crack on and support the farking dross i guess.
                nice to see some positivity and philosophy from you hitsville, "oh well better just crack on and support the farking dross i guess"...Buddha couldn't have put it better

Comment

Originally posted by QPR71 View Post
                  nice to see some positivity and philosophy from you hitsville, "oh well better just crack on and support the farking dross i guess"...Buddha couldn't have put it better

i guess we all got our cross to bare. am just coming to terms with it now.

got to say tony f is so out of touch though if he thinks we are playing well.

5 points out of the last twenty somthing is not farking good.
                  nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

i guess we all got our cross to bare.
                    bear
                    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

i guess we all got our cross to bare. am just coming to terms with it now.

got to say tony f is so out of touch though if he thinks we are playing well.

5 points out of the last twenty somthing is not farking good.
                      We have played well the last two games.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                        We have played well the last two games.
                        Best we have played all season for two games running. Brighton was a travesty, a robbery. If it carries on tomorrow we will destroy yeovil, maybe not in scoreline, but possesion and performance.

Comment

no worries mate.

i will be there on saturday mate. i just pray for a farking win.
                          We all do, pal.
                          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                          Pawel Wszolek - 6
                          Luke Freeman - 6
                          Matt Smith - 6
                          Ebere Eze - 4
                          Joel Lynch - 3
                          Tomer Hemed - 3
                          Toni Leistner - 2
                          Massimo Luongo- 2
                          Angel Rangel - 2
                          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                          Geoff Cameron - 1
                          Aramide Oteh - 1
                          Jake Bidwell - 1
                          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                            He isn't going to tweet that he hates Harry and the players are c**p is he?....And if he did there'd be plenty then battering him for that too.
                            Sermon over.
                            Great post mate
                            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                            Pawel Wszolek - 6
                            Luke Freeman - 6
                            Matt Smith - 6
                            Ebere Eze - 4
                            Joel Lynch - 3
                            Tomer Hemed - 3
                            Toni Leistner - 2
                            Massimo Luongo- 2
                            Angel Rangel - 2
                            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                            Geoff Cameron - 1
                            Aramide Oteh - 1
                            Jake Bidwell - 1
                            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                              Promotion is over automatic wise, but we have a four to one chance of going up in the play offs. Huge chance that is, the best team of the four hardly ever wins the play offs, and we all know we are far from that.

Actually the best team - the one finishing 3rd (or highest in the league) have won the Playoffs /Promotion 38% of the time, historically.
                              4th 18%
                              5th 26%
                              6th 18%

It is still a lottery, but more concerning to me is the quality of our performances (and results) against the teams we are likely to face, if we make the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR1976 View Post
                                Actually the best team - the one finishing 3rd (or highest in the league) have won the Playoffs /Promotion 38% of the time, historically.
                                4th 18%
                                5th 26%
                                6th 18%

It is still a lottery, but more concerning to me is the quality of our performances (and results) against the teams we are likely to face, if we make the playoffs.
                                Don't forget Simpson will be fit, Austin's looking likely, not sure how Phillips is doing? And we've now got Morrison in the team. The link up between Austin, Phillips and Morrison could be key. Of course fitness depending.

Stats are all very well but they've been done when our current 3 best attacking players (Austin, Phillips and Morrison) have never played together at the same time. Something hopefully they will do in the playoffs.
                                SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Working...
                                X