X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can deffo see him ending up at spurs.
    http://www.westlondonsport.com/featu...-scouts-return

Comment

It's the 89th minute of the play off final......QPR and Wigan are seemingly going to extra time.....

Then suddenly, Out of nowhere, an overweight Moroccan does 47 step overs and nutmegs the entire Wigan team before sliding an inch perfect pass to Remy, who unleashes an unstoppable drive into the top corner...QPR are back in the premier league....

It won't happen....but I'd have it if it did..

Comment

Bump - see post #57 - 04/03/2014

53.2.3 A Player whose Standard Loan expires (or terminates) on completion of his Loaning Club's League Matches will not be eligible to play for his Parent Club (where it is a Member Club) in any remaining League Matches in that Season notwithstanding the fact that such expiry or termination occurs during a Transfer Window.

http://www.football-league.co.uk/reg...633_2125731#52
        'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

for god sake.. Remy aint coming back.. he was never going to come back and neither is Adel so lets all just get over it pleaseeee...
          Their playing for diff clubs and as much as I loved what they did when they wore the hoops, they aint wearing the hoops anymore so I don't care.

The endless thread speculating whether both will come back and play is tiring

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
            for god sake.. Remy aint coming back.. he was never going to come back and neither is Adel so lets all just get over it pleaseeee...
            Their playing for diff clubs and as much as I loved what they did when they wore the hoops, they aint wearing the hoops anymore so I don't care.

The endless thread speculating whether both will come back and play is tiring
            If we get promoted, I think there is a good chance he will be back. Remember, many said that Joey would never play for us again, including me!
            'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Working...
            X