Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your most enjoyable game in the last 5 years!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TRING-RANGER View Post
    when we beat stoke 1-0, cisse in the 89th minute and I was having a slash at the time and missed the goal ..........

and of course the Liverpool game.............
    Remember the ground going bonkers after that goal
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Away at Reading in our champ winning season.

Routs scored with 10 min to go and we won 1-0 despite Ephraim getting sent off. Everyone went mad and the bloke in front of us went tumbling down about 5 rows! Singing "There's only one Jamie Mackie!" to the comms both next to the away end and singing "We're Queens Park Rangers, We're top of the league!" to the poor fakes.

Magic.

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
        When we beat Liverpool 3-2 coming from 2-0 down two years ago. I was there.
        This for me too I think - especially as I had a Liverpool supporting mate with me :D

Watford away was highly memorable also!

Comment

Hull at home the season we went up was pretty special, until we conceded anyway!

Comment

Paul Furlong scoring in the play off Semi against Oldham was pritty epic...

Comment

beating the scum 1 nil at there place,and then spending the next two days ringing my chelscum mates up and taking the ****

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                When we beat Liverpool 3-2 coming from 2-0 down two years ago. I was there.

yep
                Kept the faith!

Comment

chelsea at home , just the look on my boys face said it all. in an age when every other kid seems to be a fan of chelsea . he knew he could walk tall in school . be a shepherd never a sheep is what i teach him

Comment

Cardiff 2-1 at home when we opened up the gap at the summit of the league, and later on 1-0 vs Leicester where it felt like we sealed our promotion in the champ winning season.

Comment

Originally posted by PompeyRanger View Post
                      That wasnt in the last 5 years
                      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                      Pawel Wszolek - 6
                      Luke Freeman - 6
                      Matt Smith - 6
                      Ebere Eze - 4
                      Joel Lynch - 3
                      Tomer Hemed - 3
                      Toni Leistner - 2
                      Massimo Luongo- 2
                      Angel Rangel - 2
                      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                      Geoff Cameron - 1
                      Aramide Oteh - 1
                      Jake Bidwell - 1
                      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

To be honest the 3-2 loss against Man City at home in the first season back was quality. We had a go at the best team in the country and should really have got something out of the game. Doing the Poznan everytime we scored as well....good night under the lights at HQ bar the result.

Comment

Originally posted by PompeyRanger View Post
                          I think this was outside five years ago but I agree with you, and this probably was actually the last game when the hairs stood up on my whole body. The atmosphere was electric. Sheffield Wednesday away was almost just as close.

In the last 5 years:
                          Watford away was pretty epic.
                          Coming back from from 2-0 down to Liverpool was amazing at home to win 3-2 was superb.
                          Everton away winning 1-0 gave me so many fond memories purely because it was our first victory back in the Premiership after so many years away.

But for me the Stoke game at home when we won 1-0. Not because I was there thou. I along with 20 other Rangers fans was in Holland, in a tiny little pub little pub near FC Utrecht ground, with all of us glued around a 15" laptop watching the game. When we scored it was ridiculous and we all went mental. The dutch people all around us loved it!

Comment

scum at home

cardiff away st georges day

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                              Remember the ground going bonkers after that goal
                              And simultaneously finding out that West Brom had just equalised v Bolton.

Comment

gonna go compleatly leftfield and say palace away 2-0 in one o fwarnocks early games......it helped us stay up and the next season is of legend!
                                you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X