This morning's Live Press Conference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
    To be honest.. I've been in a bad mood all day..

Im blowing the Harry thing up just because for SOME REASON I cannot warm to the guy.. I don't like the glitz around him and all in all just don't trust him.
    The team are doing brilliant, nothing against any of that.. I just think Kevin Bond, Joe Jordan Wally Downes deserve more credit than H.. They take training.

I honestly think Harry handles matchday and puts the odd arm around a player and that's about it.. I dunno, I just cant warm to him or believe the hype that ever has surrounded him..
    Well if there was any substance in your personal views, then I'm sure the board wouldn't stick with him. Luckily they are the ones running the club, who deal Harry day in and out, and can't speak highly enough of him, not you. Never heard any positivity from TF regarding Hughes when he was here, but he's constantly stating he misses being away from Harry when attending to his other business activities.

There's a few who a few on here who constantly pipe up when we have a negative result, or whether it be towards Harry or Tony Fernandes, and now results have turned, I suppose its only right the focus has moved to the fact we haven't signed anyone yet - yawn! You've now joined that list, all based on no substance, but purely because as you've stated you just can't warm to Harry. Maybe if you had any substance in your argument other than the fact that you just can't warm to him people might want a serious debate with you. Funny how people forget that Harry was the man who was nailed on to be the next England manager prior to the surprise decision by the FA in appointing Hodgson so he can't be that bad. He'd also be top of any Premiership clubs list if they were manager-less, if he wasn't under contract with us.

Comment

• I love Harry. I'm pleased we're third. I also think we haven't scored nearly enough goals. And that we've been really, really sh1t for many games this season, several of which we've won.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
        Summary:

Why do you love Harry so much, you happy clappy mug?

Why do you hate QPR, go and support Fulham?

Cheers deeps. I'd only gone and read it....

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
          Cheers deeps. I'd only gone and read it....
          why has anybody been banned Squirrel oh his hols.............Harry is great,but is also full of s hit

Comment

• Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
            Summary:

And that is just 1 person
            'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
              To be honest.. I've been in a bad mood all day..

Im blowing the Harry thing up just because for SOME REASON I cannot warm to the guy.. I don't like the glitz around him and all in all just don't trust him.
              The team are doing brilliant, nothing against any of that. I just think Kevin Bond, Joe Jordan Wally Downes deserve more credit than H.. They take training.

I honestly think Harry handles matchday and puts the odd arm around a player and that's about it.. I dunno, I just cant warm to him or believe the hype that ever has surrounded him..
              And the reason why i'm up Harrys a.ss is because the last manager was Mark Hughes. I don't really need to go into anymore details.
              'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I missed the press conference, did Harry mention Spurs?????

Comment

• Originally posted by Jogo View Post
                  I missed the press conference, did Harry mention Spurs?????
                  No Tottenham Hotspur

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill View Post
                    No Tottenham Hotspur
                    Here goes....No Tottenham Hotspur? Are you denying Jews exist? Are you a holocaust denier?.....and breath....

Comment

Working...
                    X