This morning's Live Press Conference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
    It's like banging your head against a brick wall. It's embarrassing that we have fans looking to criticize us when we are progressing nicely on and off the field.
    Oh and Maidstone.. Their doing posters of Harry in the QPR shop.. Not sure when yours and Buffalo's bday is but I was just thinking?

Comment

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
      I love it when I see that Dave's replied.. I await a blistering attack of anger...

I HAVENT SAID HARRYS CLUELESS. you lot love putting words into my mouth.. Read the fooking posts!! I HAVENT got a problem with how the clubs being run, I aint said that either!! jheeeezzzz..

1) I wont get too attached to Harry because I dont think he will be here this time next season if we don't go up.
      2) I don't know how we haven't had a striker lined up and ready to bring in like other clubs have i.e Huddersfield, Burnley.. When were the most desperate for one.
      It especially annoys me today, when he says something standard Harry.. 'were looking but its hard, whose going to sell in January' stupid comment in my opinion because the clubs ive listed above already have. He also then says.. in Zamora and AJ we have 2 outstanding players, I mean really?! This worries me..

No problem with how the team is going after our win last week, 3rd in table, massive turnaround blah blah.. but he doesn't fill me with confidence or loyalty when I listen to him and I think he would jump ship given 1st opportunity.

A lot will disagree with me on this but that's standard now haha
      Nothing against anything else re: the club.
      There, I've fixed it and I now consider this a very good post.

Comment

It's like banging your head against a brick wall. It's embarrassing that we have fans looking to criticize us when we are progressing nicely on and off the field.
        Maidstone i wouldn't bother with these hypocrite. If they say something negative, then its them giving an opinion that we have to respect. But if we say something positive, then we are a.ss lickers. As soon as we say something back then they play victims. Your never going to win against attention seeking hypocrites. They may well be Vegans.
        'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Voyager.. thought you'd left.. clutching at straws remember.. You say enough positive things, its the norm, that why its not the same!!

Attention seeking is not having a different opinion you muppet! Your also a fine one to call a hypocrite..

What if he don't sign anyone? You gona still love him like you do? What if he jumps ship?.. don't get so attached!

Comment

• You ever thought that the strikers we are going for are more complocated deals as we are aiming a little higher in our standards than huddersfield and Burnley?
            What do you exactly expect him to say about aj and Zamora - they are qpr players atm and hes trying to give them a vote of.confidence so if we do need them they actually try to perform rather than slating then

Comment

• The fact that we won our last away game is a huge positive to most of us
              However, a little brain teaser for you - whose comment was "the last time we won an away game we then went and lost the next two".
              That comment obviously being analogous to the fact we beat Ipswich so will now lose the next two.
              Answers on the back of a fag packet please
              #standuptocancer
              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Voyager.. thought you'd left.. clutching at straws remember.. You say enough positive things, its the norm, that why its not the same!!

Attention seeking is not having a different opinion you muppet! Your also a fine one to call a hypocrite..

What if he don't sign anyone? You gona still love him like you do? What if he jumps ship?.. don't get so attached!
                If he don't sign anyone, then i will cheer on the team that we do have. Be a bit annoyed coz think we another striker, but im sure Harry tried his best. But i get behind the team, and behind the manager. I thought thats what supporters do, but maybe i got it all wrong. Anyway i've said what is true which is - If they say something negative, then its them giving an opinion that we have to respect. But if we say something positive, then we are a.ss lickers - That should some you up
                'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

You ever thought that the strikers we are going for are more complocated deals as we are aiming a little higher in our standards than huddersfield and Burnley?
                  What do you exactly expect him to say about aj and Zamora - they are qpr players atm and hes trying to give them a vote of.confidence so if we do need them they actually try to perform rather than slating then
                  So you don't agree with any of my points?..

That there not 'outstanding'?? lol

I don't get the aiming higher comment?.. You guys accused me of having high demands of success yet you think the club are aiming at bigger signings!
                  Most people don't want a bigger signing than Nahki Wells! I don't want a big complicated deal in January, someone whose hungry to come in easy for a couple of Mill would be fine!

Comment

• Originally posted by qprvoyager10 View Post
                    If he don't sign anyone, then i will cheer on the team that we do have. Be a bit annoyed coz think we another striker, but im sure Harry tried his best. But i get behind the team, and behind the manager. I thought thats what supporters do, but maybe i got it all wrong. Anyway i've said what is true which is - If they say something negative, then its them giving an opinion that we have to respect. But if we say something positive, then we are a.ss lickers - That should some you up
                    You've said that last line about 10 times now mate and its not catching on.. But yes that's exactly what I mean mate, whenever you say ANYTHING positive your being a#rse lickers.. spot on! you really know what im going on about.

Comment

You've said that last line about 10 times now mate and its not catching on.. But yes that's exactly what I mean mate, whenever you say ANYTHING positive your being a#rse lickers.. spot on! you really know what im going on about.
                      Thank you. Glad we got there in the end. Think i deserve a beer. Treat yourself to 1 as well

Comment

• Il send you a Harry poster in the post instead.. Hang it up, treat your self to a frame to go with it

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                          The fact that we won our last away game is a huge positive to most of us
                          However, a little brain teaser for you - whose comment was "the last time we won an away game we then went and lost the next two".
                          That comment obviously being analogous to the fact we beat Ipswich so will now lose the next two.
                          Answers on the back of a fag packet please
                          .....hmmm..... tough one...... .....I think I know, but I can't answer - I don't smoke. What's the prize anyway?

Comment

Il send you a Harry poster in the post instead.. Hang it up, treat your self to a frame to go with it
                            That be great. to the poster

Comment

• The absolute state of this thread.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
                                Forget it mate, you wont get anything concrete, just things like ".....I know there is no long term plan with Harry involved. If we don't go up this year, he will resign."

You know, facts like that.
                                Oh dear, another glib assumption. I would question the transfer policy over the past few years which has focused on taking risks with players who either didn't want to play for the club, or were a risk re. injuries. Austin is a gem, but he needs competition/support/replacement when injured, particularly playing 4-5-1. It was a relief to see the midfield moving the ball with greater pace and pushing up in the second half last week, however, as we had become too easy to close down prior to this and made the 4-5-1 system slow and predictable. I hope that targeted additions can be made now to maintain the push and we base the future on successful models for smaller clubs that we have all seen and noted. I hope we avoid past mistakes. Just an opinion of course.

Comment

Working...
                                X