No announcement yet.

Traore to Livorno??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nah that would surprise me - if traore was gonna go it would have been last summer in the big summer clear out. But now Harry has just spent 6 months working with him and said his attitude is spot on and he is starting to show some form and looks a far better LW than LB too. Whats the point in letting him go after all that now, cant see it myself, dont make sense.

Comment

Like traore, as zeberdee said rather lw than lb.good player at this level,would the doubters like him signing for Leicester or Burnley?
      Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        No? Oh sorry my mistake.
        He was 22 when he joined us , he will probably be on around nedums and Simpsons wages .

Comment

Originally posted by zeberdee View Post
          nah that would surprise me - if traore was gonna go it would have been last summer in the big summer clear out. But now Harry has just spent 6 months working with him and said his attitude is spot on and he is starting to show some form and looks a far better LW than LB too. Whats the point in letting him go after all that now, cant see it myself, dont make sense.
          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

I think the wages are the issue for us.

Comment

Going to west ham now apparantly, well he would be if he was anywhere near fit enough (unless hes on about a different traore)
              https://twitter.com/LeeClayton_

Comment

Going to west ham now apparantly, well he would be if he was anywhere near fit enough (unless hes on about a different traore)
                It is a different Traore

Comment

Where u been this last week or so?! Their Traore is a forward.

Comment

Wasnt sure, was the 'not fit' bit that made me think it must be our one.

Comment

Wasnt sure, was the 'not fit' bit that made me think it must be our one.
                      It's inherent if you're a Traore!

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
                        It's inherent if you're a Traore!

another leech at our club. once we get rid of this useless clown along with the nutjob(diakite) and the salad i will be very happy.

good work HR
                        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                        X