Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Traore to Livorno??

Doing the rounds...

Livorno have reportedly agreed a deal with Queens Park Rangers to bring defender Armand Traoré to the Stadio Armando Picchi

On loan or permanent?

Comment

http://hereisthecity.com/en-gb/2014/...-qpr-defender/

Who knows

Comment

Seems a strange one given the big spread the official have just done on him regarding his goal and about us going on a run.

Comment

Swap possible promotion for relegation scrap...English Championship or Italian 2nd division?

Comment

Good. Bye.

Had long enough to prove himself & hasn't cut the mustard for me.

Comment

Need to get him off the wage bill, bet hes the most expensive bench warmer in the division and on a lot more money than players actually starting in the premiership.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                Need to get him off the wage bill, bet hes the most expensive bench warmer in the division and on a lot more money than players actually starting in the premiership.
                Cesar on triple what he's on I bet but yeah I get your drift. Get rid.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                  Cesar on triple what he's on I bet but yeah I get your drift. Get rid.
                  Purposely didnt even mention ceaser, for two reasons, one, i cant bear to even say or type his name, and two he aint even a bench warmer/sub for us.

Comment

You've got a point

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                      You've got a point
                      Hes got to go this window mate, get rid of him and armand and that is so much money freed up. The people that matter really need to sort this out and asap.

Comment

Hes got to go this window mate, get rid of him and armand and that is so much money freed up. The people that matter really need to sort this out and asap.
                        Armand won't be on big wages.

Comment

Originally posted by QprSinceBirth View Post
                          Armand won't be on big wages.
                          No? Oh sorry my mistake.

Comment

No? Oh sorry my mistake.
                            Fairly large wages my guess but not in the Cesar/Zamora ballpark.

Comment

Purposely didnt even mention ceaser, for two reasons, one, i cant bear to even say or type his name, and two he aint even a bench warmer/sub for us.
                              Should be used in a training video for all young upcoming managers as the prime example of a clueless manger panic buying on the strength of one game.

Thought an experienced pro like Hughes would never be so naieve.

Comment

Working...
                              X