10 days or so ago...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MYU View Post
    Harry has the best players available to him in this league and is sitting 4th, I don't know if I would want to give him more if I were Tony.

With the players we have we should be attacking every game we play, but we're not... WHY?
    I have the same question mark as well. I just wonder how Harry used to play attacking football with Spurs and not doing so with us now?
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
      I have the same question mark as well. I just wonder how Harry used to play attacking football with Spurs and not doing so with us now?
      Yousef, if you had Bale, Defoe, Lennon, Keane, Modric, Bent etc. would you play defensive football?

Comment

That high?

Comment

Originally posted by geejaybee View Post
          We were top of the tree and I forecast on this message board that we would be 4th in the table after the games against Leicester,Notts F and Watford.I also voted that we would be in the play-offs in a recent poll on this site.At this moment in time we sit 4th in the league,but I've changed my mind about our league position at the end of the season,unless we do some serious transfer business ( in and out) in the January window.I reckon if we carry on like this,7th and out of the shake up,is the best we can expect.End of.
          Can you tell me who is going to win the 1300 at Lingfield today, thanks?

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
            Can you tell me who is going to win the 1300 at Lingfield today, thanks?
            Irish tears.
            "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
            London Pride is a flower that's free.
            London Pride means our own dear town to us,
            And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

We were top of the tree and I forecast on this message board that we would be 4th in the table after the games against Leicester,Notts F and Watford.I also voted that we would be in the play-offs in a recent poll on this site.At this moment in time we sit 4th in the league,but I've changed my mind about our league position at the end of the season,unless we do some serious transfer business ( in and out) in the January window.I reckon if we carry on like this,7th and out of the shake up,is the best we can expect.End of.
              If we win tomorrow and sign a few players it will all look different.

Or would you prefer us not to so you can come on and tell us how right you were?

Comment

Originally posted by jfish View Post
                If we win tomorrow and sign a few players it will all look different.

Or would you prefer us not to so you can come on and tell us how right you were?
                After 62 years of loyal support what do you think? We're all hopefully like-minded supporters who want our team to do well.I'm not an attention seeker like your inferring.It doesn't take a genius to see how our season is panning out and that our attack needs sorting ASAP.

Comment

After 62 years of loyal support what do you think? We're all hopefully like-minded supporters who want our team to do well.I'm not an attention seeker like your inferring.It doesn't take a genius to see how our season is panning out and that our attack needs sorting ASAP.
                  Kawpow!!!!!! Now that's an answer.....

Comment

And we cant sort it till tomorrow or after. Why dont we all panick if and when we dont get a top striker, why we worrying when we cant adress it yet?
                    And one point off second, i would of took that at the start, who wouldnt of?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                      And we cant sort it till tomorrow or after. Why dont we all panick if and when we dont get a top striker, why we worrying when we cant adress it yet?
                      And one point off second, i would of took that at the start, who wouldnt of?
                      Because we are playing **** cant score goals and going in the wrong direction in terms of mentality,passion,commitment,desire,attitude,inten t,effort and couldn't care less attitude.

Sounds familiar does it not and look what happened last time.

In this league and any other league for that matter every point won,every goal scored,every goal conceded,every red card,every yellow card and every game count and in the last few games
                      we have been found to be serverely short in all of the above.

Comment

You aint stopped sla gg ing and moaning since you got here. Answer this question with a one word answer, a yes or a no. Nothing else please.
                        Would you of taken one point away from second place in january at the start of the season?

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                          Because we are playing **** cant score goals and going in the wrong direction in terms of mentality,passion,commitment,desire,attitude,inten t,effort and couldn't care less attitude.

Sounds familiar does it not and look what happened last time.

In this league and any other league for that matter every point won,every goal scored,every goal conceded,every red card,every yellow card and every game count and in the last few games
                          we have been found to be serverely short in all of the above.
                          Terrible post

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                            Terrible post
                            I am just saying what I see,if you cant see it tough

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                              You aint stopped sla gg ing and moaning since you got here. Answer this question with a one word answer, a yes or a no. Nothing else please.
                              Would you of taken one point away from second place in january at the start of the season?

I'll help you out Bill... yes.
                              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                                I'll help you out Bill... yes.
                                Thanks but on current form and attitude etc we wont stay there and might just make the playoffs

Comment

Working...
                                X