10 days or so ago...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 days or so ago...

We were top of the tree and I forecast on this message board that we would be 4th in the table after the games against Leicester,Notts F and Watford.I also voted that we would be in the play-offs in a recent poll on this site.At this moment in time we sit 4th in the league,but I've changed my mind about our league position at the end of the season,unless we do some serious transfer business ( in and out) in the January window.I reckon if we carry on like this,7th and out of the shake up,is the best we can expect.End of.

Comment

Originally posted by geejaybee View Post
      We were top of the tree and I forecast on this message board that we would be 4th in the table after the games against Leicester,Notts F and Watford.I also voted that we would be in the play-offs in a recent poll on this site.At this moment in time we sit 4th in the league,but I've changed my mind about our league position at the end of the season,unless we do some serious transfer business ( in and out) in the January window.I reckon if we carry on like this,7th and out of the shake up,is the best we can expect.End of.
      You're pretty amazing ain't ya.

Yawn

Comment

And if we finish higher than 7 you are going to submit a tread telling us how wrong you were.

Comment

Yes I remember that post and you are spot on except I would rather a different manager take us forward shitface should move on with his two little helpers

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
            Yes I remember that post and you are spot on except I would rather a different manager take us forward shitface should move on with his two little helpers
            Oh great someone gets something right and the gang all mock him so sad sad sad

Comment

Harry has the best players available to him in this league and is sitting 4th, I don't know if I would want to give him more if I were Tony.

With the players we have we should be attacking every game we play, but we're not... WHY?

Comment

Probably,particularly if we buy reinforcements and still don't succeed.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                  Harry has the best players available to him in this league and is sitting 4th, I don't know if I would want to give him more if I were Tony.

With the players we have we should be attacking every game we play, but we're not... WHY?
                  Just get rid

Comment

Probably,particularly if we buy reinforcements and still don't succeed.
                    Sorry - this was my response to hh9.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post

Not having a fit striker at the moment isnt helping ,( though we were playing boring football and grinding out results anyway ,so i dony know why at all )
                      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                        You're pretty amazing ain't ya.

Yawn
                        Sorry I'm boring you Jimmy boy,it's just my opinion and a view that's possibly shared by a few others on here.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                          Oh great someone gets something right and the gang all mock him so sad sad sad
                          Thanks Bill.

Comment

I also predicted (about ten days ago) that Derby would be above us before the end of the year, but thought it was too harsh to post it here...We have some very sensible posters who could have lost their night's sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
                              I also predicted (about ten days ago) that Derby would be above us before the end of the year, but thought it was too harsh to post it here...We have some very sensible posters who could have lost their night's sleep.
                              It's true I've been worried about Derby catching us and I bet most fans were too.

Comment

Working...
                              X