No announcement yet.

Additions desperately needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought Traore looked busy when he came on.

If we can start scoring goals we will go up as the defence is still solid but the lack of goals is strangling us. We need to pick up three points against Donnie by hook or by crook then get another striker in asap as soon as the window opens not at the end of it get them in early doors

Comment

Why the fark we vetoed that aj to place deal i will never know, we had a massive chance to mug them right off with a raspberry but no, we stopped it last minute so he could come back and get another few million for doing absolutely fark all. Divvs.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
        Carroll & Benayon similar sideways passers, O'Neil defensive, Hoilett and Phillips ineffective.
        Would it be possible to coach our midfield to a more attacking and forward-going play or do we have to buy more midfielders?
        They are doing what the guys coaching the team tells them to do. Should ask the manager what is going on

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          I thought Traore looked busy when he came on.

If we can start scoring goals we will go up as the defence is still solid but the lack of goals is strangling us. We need to pick up three points against Donnie by hook or by crook then get another striker in asap as soon as the window opens not at the end of it get them in early doors
          Exactly what we need to do. The timing of such a new arrival will tell us a bit more about Redknapps forward planning, or rather if there is any. Sadly, I can see us bringing people in at the end of the month, as someone still hasn't grasped the urgency of the situation.

Comment

It's mad how we've been so active in the last say 5 transfer windows but we still feel like we need more players.

Comment

I don't think we need any new players. We need Taarabt and Remy back as they are our players. We then need a plan and method to our play. Then we need coaches to deliver the plan in training and the manager to stick with this plan during games.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
                I don't think we need any new players. We need Taarabt and Remy back as they are our players. We then need a plan and method to our play. Then we need coaches to deliver the plan in training and the manager to stick with this plan during games.
                We have players that should be able to do the job already, problem is that plan, there isn't one.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
                  Forget about them 2. Won't be playing for us as long as we're still in the championship. End of.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    Im going to be a dissenting voice on Hoillett and say first half he put two or three decent balls into the box which if Austin was on the pitch he would have been on the end of but sods law the time we put the ball in we have no striker

Carroll for me is the major concern offers nothing going forwards or defending were carrying him big time
                    Agree

Comment

Originally posted by The Godfather View Post
                      I find it a bit worrying to see Fernandes tweet that 'we only need one more addition' and that we have a 'great squad'. I would say that we're three or four players short of a side capable of achieving automatic promotion. Zamora and Johnson are both finished and so we need at least two new strikers, one to partner Austin and one to provide cover. We also require a left-winger to replace Junior Toilet, who offers nothing other than the ability to whack the ball into an opposing defender's shins. I think we also need another creative midfielder, since Carroll is absolutely useless. The defence is very solid, but in order to finish inside the top two you need firepower, which we just don't have.
                      Totally agree, I was saying at the game today that I cannot remember the last time Hoilett hit a shot and it didn't hit an opposition players legs, he just doesn't seem to be able to step in or outside a player and shoot.

Comment

I thought both hoilett and philips put in more crosses today than all season combined, well slightly exaggerated but not far off. And no austin about.

Comment

Working...
                        X