Some people on here easily pleased

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some people on here easily pleased

People say the other team played well this result will not affect us, they said the same about the Blackburn game, last 2 home games 1 point, so don't tell me this result does not affect us because it does, we should have a couple of goals before they scored, Dunne was like Donkey and the guy that scored is no quick player, some one with a bit of pace would have got to him that I'm certain, O'Neil should not be anywhere near the starting line up, Hoillett still has a lot to prove, desperately need a another striker, Austin's attitude today was poor that maybe because he is on his own up front.

Give it a farking rest. We are top of the league and were unlucky,. Got beaten by one strike at goal, on or off target they had one strike, that was it. One strike, and it went in.
    Easily pleased my arris, we are top of the league, and doesnt matter who you are, that is pleased, not easily farking pleased.

Comment

Some people on here need to grow up. it was just one of those days poor finishing mixed with a terrible ref. On another day we win that comfortably. Rob green didnt mske a save bar their goal unlike Schmeichel who was busy.
      Cant win them all but it is embarrassing how quickly our fans turn on our own team.
      Incidentally I agree about oneill being a squad player at best.

Comment

O'Neil was poor agreed. Jnr just hasn't put together 2 performances since joining. Can't knock Charlie ...service 0 but works his ***** off...must be dis-heartening

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
          People say the other team played well this result will not affect us, they said the same about the Blackburn game, last 2 home games 1 point, so don't tell me this result does not affect us because it does, we should have a couple of goals before they scored, Dunne was like Donkey and the guy that scored is no quick player, some one with a bit of pace would have got to him that I'm certain, O'Neil should not be anywhere near the starting line up, Hoillett still has a lot to prove, desperately need a another striker, Austin's attitude today was poor that maybe because he is on his own up front.
          Give over mr misery!!!! You only come on here to moan and be negative......no sight or sound of you any other time!!!
          Still top at the moment, second if burnley win.....some people are easily upset!!

Comment

Just as I thought easily pleased, it's not unlucky to keep on missing chances when we couldn't hit a barn door teams are always going to get one chance they put it away we don't, so don't give all this ballocks we were unlucky because we were not we were just not good enough to score.

Comment

I detest oneil as a player.

Comment

Just as I thought easily pleased, it's not unlucky to keep on missing chances when we couldn't hit a barn door teams are always going to get one chance they put it away we don't, so don't give all this ballocks we were unlucky because we were not we were just not good enough to score.
                have a lie down....itll be better soon...diddums!!!!

Comment

Another one easily pleased what will you say when we drop down the league we are just unlucky, I want to see QPR win at any cost not praise the other ****ing side.

Comment

First 60 min were very good.
                    I think we have a very solid team and as good full backs as you can have or need at this level. Their goal was well taken - don't blame anyone for that.
                    Only thing I'm worried/would change is the lack of shooting from our midfielders. They run forward, are in a good position to shoot, but what do they do - turn back or make a two yard pass to the crowded area where every own man have their back towards the goal.
                    Don't want to moan about individual players (O'Neil, Phillips) this time.

Comment

Another one easily pleased what will you say when we drop down the league we are just unlucky, I want to see QPR win at any cost not praise the other ****ing side.
                      Top of the table and you are talking about dropping down the league. Ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Comment

Zzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

Look at the last 2 home games if we don't get our act together at home that is why we will struggle next game away to Notts Forest a tough game and the teams below us creeping up.

Comment

Unbelievable , we are still top of the league on another day we would have won that game easily we had enough chances. Some of us may seem easily pleased but it also seems some are only to happy to come on here and #### the club off as soon as one result goes against us

Comment

Look at the last 2 home games if we don't get our act together at home that is why we will struggle next game away to Notts Forest a tough game and the teams below us creeping up.

Comment

Working...
                              X