We could face this situation one day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We could face this situation one day

I'm sure it won't be during Tony's reign but the previous knobs wanted to do it to us. NOW is the time to set a precedent that this is not acceptable.

I've signed the petition to stop the Hull City name change:
    https://www.change.org/en-GB/petitio...-hull-city-afc

Personally, I'd like to see millions of signatures on this petition. There is no way the FA could ignore that.

FSF article: http://www.fsf.org.uk/blog/view/Hull...er-name-change
    'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Signed and makes me shudder just thinking about it..

Comment

Queens Park Tigers?

No, they wouldn't do that.

Comment

F uck em I was in the away end when they sang town full of bombers. Not 5 or 6 people but hundreds of them

Scummy fans getting what they deserve so no sympathy from me
        Last edited by West Acton; 13-12-2013, 05:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
          I'm sure it won't be during Tony's reign but the previous knobs wanted to do it to us. NOW is the time to set a precedent that this is not acceptable.

I've signed the petition to stop the Hull City name change:
          https://www.change.org/en-GB/petitio...-hull-city-afc

Personally, I'd like to see millions of signatures on this petition. There is no way the FA could ignore that.

FSF article: http://www.fsf.org.uk/blog/view/Hull...er-name-change
          Serve the chavy b*stards right ....London Bombers?

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
            Queens Park Tigers?

No, they wouldn't do that.
            Nah something a bit more 'macho' than Queens surely, I'm sticking with my earlier suggestion of LONDON MAN UNITED DRAGONS.

What is it the Septics & Asians have about naming teams after animals ?
            "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
            For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              F uck em I was in the away end when they sang town full of bombers. Not 5 or 6 people but hundreds of them

remember that day, didnt their fans get banned from a game for it?

Comment

have always hated the tigers after that
                Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Surprising the Favio didn't come up with the idea of rebranding us while he was in charge - something very designer label.

Comment

Would never sign that in my life after what they sang at us. Hope they get the name change and get relegated.

Comment

This isn't about Hull City. It is about establishing that owners cannot just change the name of a club willy-nilly. Hull just happen to be first in line so NOW is the time to set the precedent. Some day we could be next, unless we (all football fans) do something about it NOW!
                      'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Is it a petition to stop any club in the country ever having there name changed in the future as well then? If so i will sign it, of its just hull no chance.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post

Agree with that. Town full of scumbags - no vote from me.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                            Would never sign that in my life after what they sang at us. Hope they get the name change and get relegated.
                            Just need Kellogg's Frosties to become the sponsor and retribution will be complete.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                              Is it a petition to stop any club in the country ever having there name changed in the future as well then? If so i will sign it, of its just hull no chance.
                              That is a very small minded attitude. I have no love for Hull City either but there is a bigger picture here.

Comment

Working...
                              X