No announcement yet.

What would you want from a new stadium?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Simply need to increase the service charge by £750 for each apartment and chuck in a season ticket. Sorted.

Comment

Originally posted by dandcqpr View Post
      I would like a nice tight ground ,close to the pitch with no obstructions. The away end however, should be at least 10 yards further away from the pitch , compared to the other three sides
      I think you mean the away "corner".
      'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

I'm going to take things like legroom and clear sightlines as a given.

What I really want is fans in close to the pitch and to have the stadium engineered for ATMOSPHERE (i.e. noise retention). Whomever designed the new Wembley seriously dropped the ball on that. For me, it is a big part of the enjoyment of watching a football match.
        'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Safe standing maybe? Areas that can be changed from seating to standing and vice versa could be the way to go on that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
            Padded seats and legroom
            A good football team to put on the pitch

Comment

keep it in w12, about 18,500 capacity ,walking distance from\to the Adelaide, call it Loftus RD (,and cold peroni in a glass)
              Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                keep it in w12, about 18,500 capacity ,walking distance from\to the Adelaide, call it Loftus RD (,and cold peroni in a glass)
                Heaven...

Comment

Half-time nosh from a Rangerette

Comment

People moaning about how we play and that the new ground is not as good as Loftus Rd and good looking Korean women. (Just hope that they are not Lady boys)
                    My old man was the star player for HMP Parkhurst during their successful and unbeaten 77/78 season.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                      Simply need to increase the service charge by £750 for each apartment and chuck in a season ticket. Sorted.
                      might create 26,000 ticket touts

Comment

Bring back the performing police dogs at half time....

Comment

Put the away supporters away in a corner somewhere and not behind a goal and a decent company to do the stewarding

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                            Half-time nosh from a Rangerette
                            She normally does it during the game shep
                            Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

I'd like a boxing ring outside the ground where wanna be upstarts could get it on.f*** me I could earn a few bob there
                              Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Working...
                              X