No announcement yet.

QPR reveal new stadium plans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• one of the best things about Loftus Road is its accessibility, with the rail links this will be as good if not better, fantastic news
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

• Originally posted by casuallyqpr View Post
      terrible news.

we sold out 5 ****ing games in our promotion year!!!!

admit who we are, small club with small loyal fanbase.

where are all these fans coming from?

TF could give a flying **** about us once this is set up, hotels/bars/reastraunts/cinema/shops

£££££

wont apologise for the doom and gloom. this will be a bigger knife to the proper QPR than anything bernie and flavio did
      With you all the way

We will never fill a stadium that big, this is not about QPR still loads of new flats for the local immigrants

25k stadium near Park Royal would the far better option which was mooted recently

Comment

• Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
        With you all the way

We will never fill a stadium that big, this is not about QPR still loads of new flats for the local immigrants

25k stadium near Park Royal would the far better option which was mooted recently
        Wouldnt be surprised if you was on to something there mate tbh..wouldnt be surprised at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
          Good to hear Tony and Neil getting on well here and it's clear there's no hard feelings: http://talksport.com/football/fernan...m-13121371705?
          Thanks for posting this, really enjoyed listening to it. Seems like they still get on fine. Would be nice to see NW come along to a game.
          Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

• I think we will fill a 40k stadium, and Tony will take us to the level. All the petty jealousy comments insulting 'tourists' and 'we're were you when we were 5hit' will have to tolerate the major marketing plan to bring out the closet rangers fans and get them to the new stadium. 18k fans and aspirations to be long term prem club is unsustainable, so we can continue to be a second or third tier club, or we can become ambitious, what do we want? Can't have both the romance of the Loftus Rd and top flight football, we must move on and we have been very fortunate to have attracted TF.

All us long serving loyal fans went to Loftus Rd for the first time once, so you could suggest that we all started as a tourist. Becoming a fan starts at some point and it gets into your blood, but this could have happened 40 years ago, or 4 months ago, but all are valid fans to be respected. Also, we all know 1 or 2 people that dont come the games due to the poor condition, visibilty and legroom of our shack of a stadium. If they come back we are close to capacity. I'm over 6' and fed up with paying for the cramped conditions, so much so I haven't bought a ST for about 5 years, just choosing to go to about 6-10 games a season, but I'll be at the head of the queue for a ST at the new stadium.

Comment

• the scum cant always sell out their ground and they have won ****ing loads recently....

who do they/we think we are?

also for whoever mentioned southampton in regards to moving forward, they sold out the dell week in week out for years before their move...

Comment

• It doesnt make a jot of difference if we dont fill it, just shut the whole top tier. Make it big for when it will get filled. Who cares if every seat is full, you dont want the train full when you get on it.

Comment

• We are QPR .......an ambitious football club......great init?...After all the c**p going no-where years

Comment

• Plenty of people supporting the move and there are some against it, but not a single naysayer has put forward a plan as to why we should remain at LR playing championship football.

When this was discussed some months ago, I thought Vblock or someone else would take up the challenge of putting forward the case for staying put. All we've heard is the new place will be too big.

Stop bellyaching and accept it, or put together your business plan to present to the board and organise a protest.

I would guess the board has undertaken a feasibility study and risk assessment, have the naysayers?

I'm sure many of us would like to hear what the alternative plan is.
                    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

• Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                      one of the best things about Loftus Road is its accessibility, with the rail links this will be as good if not better, fantastic news
                      With our very own station. Have that . Get in.

Comment

• Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                        Actually mate i have no problem with whatever you might feel on the subject. The same as you should have no problem with my view. It's when opinions and views are force fed by the current PC trending society we live in that there is a problem. Some people can take being force fed views and opinions while some can't. You have your views on the subject and i respect them ....but i dont have to follow them and i shouldnt have to follow them to "fit in" or be called civilized.
                        But your views have a far worse impact than mine. Gay people still face loads of discrimination, get beaten up on nights out, aren't able to express affection the people they love in front of others, often aren't able to come out to their parents or loved ones. That's because of views like yours. So yes, I do have a problem with your views.

My views mildly **** you off because you're forced to confront your unexamined prejudices.

Comment

• Lovely piece on us and the move on itv news now. 50,000 jobs created as well. Tony you are a fraud

Comment

• Originally posted by Geng View Post
                            But your views have a far worse impact than mine. Gay people still face loads of discrimination, get beaten up on nights out, aren't able to express affection the people they love in front of others, often aren't able to come out to their parents or loved ones. That's because of views like yours. So yes, I do have a problem with your views.

My views mildly **** you off because you're forced to confront your unexamined prejudices.
                            We all have prejudices!

Why did homosexuals feel the need to create a euphemism for the word "homosexual", which is not a derogatory term? What does "gay" have to do with homosexuality? Most activities or attitudes do not require a euphemism! It gives some insight into what homosexuals think of themselves.
                            'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Geng View Post

It's been made perfectly clear to him today that his repeated homophobic posts will never pass unchallenged on a public forum such as this. The fact is he can count himself lucky for being allowed to stay on after breaching WATRB Forum Rule 1:

We will not tolerate racism, sexism, homophobia or other forms of hate-speech, or contributions that could be interpreted as such. We recognise the difference between criticising a particular government, organisation, community or belief, and attacking people on the basis of their race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability or age: http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...014#post819014

Comment

• Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
                                We all have prejudices!

Why did homosexuals feel the need to create a euphemism for the word "homosexual", which is not a derogatory term? What does "gay" have to do with homosexuality? Most activities or attitudes do not require a euphemism! It gives some insight into what homosexuals think of themselves.
                                Which is?

Comment

Working...
                                X