QPR reveal new stadium plans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
    No it's not only fear but it can encompass it. It can also be expressed as antipathy, contempt, prejudice, aversion, hatred, or can be based on irrational or subconscious fear.
    Dont know about all that but there is certainly an aversion from me in the way it has become a "cool" lifestyle choice. Too much over the top portrayal in the media in the last 20 years or so and kids growing up watching that ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
      We could always shackle Matty to a goal post and that **** would be there forever!

or use him as the demolition ball ......one swing n loftus rd gone forever!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Dont know about all that but there is certainly an aversion from me in the way it has become a "cool" lifestyle choice. Too much over the top portrayal in the media in the last 20 years or so and kids growing up watching that ****.
        A "cool" lifestyle choice?

Surely that only applies to those who are actually gay, doesn't it?

As neither you nor I have made that choice, maybe we are not "cool".

Anyway, stop being so grumpy because the chairman seems to consist of a bit more than hot air.

Comment

So we go from there to now all gays being 'wrong-uns'...a bit of a giant leap of rationale wouldn't you say?

Comment

So we go from there to now all gays being 'wrong-uns'...a bit of a giant leap of rationale wouldn't you say?
            In my book..they are wrong-uns but i am just trying to put it into a perspective that you would understand.

Comment

In my book..they are wrong-uns but i am just trying to put it into a perspective that you would understand.
              No need V, I fully understood your original perspective.

Comment

No need V, I fully understood your original perspective.
                Just making sure...

Comment

• F*ck is our new stadium gonna be painted gay pink or sumthing? ......Thought this was stadium thread....can't be a*sed to read all the in between stuff.
                  So how many are moaning all ready about it?
                  Last edited by QPRDave; 13-12-2013, 05:33 PM.

Comment

• Stanley, that avatar could possibly be enough to encourage someone to start smoking again.

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                      Stanley, that avatar could possibly be enough to encourage someone to start smoking again.
                      Or better still, switch brands

And credit to ‏@braddavies must go for it

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                        F*ck is our new stadium gonna be painted gay pink or sumthing? ......Thought this was stadium thread....can't be a*sed to read all the in between stuff.
                        So how many are moaning all ready about it?
                        Precisely ,can everyone please stop banging on about benders and get back to the issue in hand ?
                        Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

• Any moans about the multi million pound training ground that tony is only doing to make pots of money and ruin the club as well vblock?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                            Any moans about the multi million pound training ground that tony is only doing to make pots of money and ruin the club as well vblock?
                            Yer hows that going? shovel hit dirt yet?

Comment

Yer hows that going? shovel hit dirt yet?
                              Will be in tandem id assume, unless tony is a fraud and a liar.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                                Will be in tandem id assume, unless tony is a fraud and a liar.
                                More like a twitter fiend tbh :-) Joking aside a new training facility would be fantastic for the club obviously and if they was building it on that plot of land in Old Oak Common then that would be even better.

Comment

Working...
                                X