Blackpool Trains.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blackpool Trains.

Looking at trains leaving Friday 13th & returning Sunday 15th for this one (doing the 2 nights up there), best I have found is £78 return London Euston to Blackpool North (with Virgin). Just wondering if anybody has already booked up / looking to and has found better a better deal?

Cheers in advance if anybody has any info
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

I took a look yesterday for a return on the same day and saw it for £52

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      Not bad that.

Still having a butchers but the £78 return (goes via Preston) seems the best deal about without going right round the houses adnd having numerous stops which I can't be dealing with.

Comment

We booked for the day return but 1st class which was only a tenner more

#mpslobbragging

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
          Looking at trains leaving Friday 13th & returning Sunday 15th for this one (doing the 2 nights up there), best I have found is £78 return London Euston to Blackpool North (with Virgin). Just wondering if anybody has already booked up / looking to and has found better a better deal?

Cheers in advance if anybody has any info
          Thats 300-400 pound down the drain. Blackpool is a proper toilet and the money that fans spend is obscene.

I take it you don't save matty?
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
            We booked for the day return but 1st class which was only a tenner more

#mpslobbragging
            What do you get in first class mate??? always done the cattle class on the trains

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
              Thats 300-400 pound down the drain. Blackpool is a proper toilet and the money that fans spend is obscene.

I take it you don't save matty?
              Down the drain? Having a weekend on the lash with me pals and watching Rangers? Each to their own, but that's a blinding weekend for me. And not that it has anything to do with you, but yep I do also save.

Did you never do such weekends / trips in your youth Greg? If not I do feel for you, you've got to live a bit whilst you're young.

Comment

What do you get in first class mate??? always done the cattle class on the trains
                Well at weekends you get free soft drinks and a small meal there and back but its really the extra comfort and peace and quiet which is needed sometimes on the way back from a long trip

You can usually pay a £15 upgrade when getting on the train if you wanted to but obviously far cheaper to pay it in advance

Definately worth the extra cash mate

#slobmprollcallbrag

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                  Down the drain? Having a weekend on the lash with me pals and watching Rangers? Each to their own, but that's a blinding weekend for me. And not that it has anything to do with you, but yep I do also save.

Did you never do such weekends / trips in your youth Greg? If not I do feel for you, you've got to live a bit whilst you're young.
                  Everyone knows it's a short career Matty and you need to make the most of it.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                    Everyone knows it's a short career Matty and you need to make the most of it.
                    Which one; pro footballer or doctor?

Comment

Same here matty going up on the 12:30 on the friday coming back sunday I just bought an off peak return which was about £78 can normally get advance tickets but seems like virgin are just trying to get as much money out of people as it's that time of year approaching christmas

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                        Well at weekends you get free soft drinks and a small meal there and back but its really the extra comfort and peace and quiet which is needed sometimes on the way back from a long trip

You can usually pay a £15 upgrade when getting on the train if you wanted to but obviously far cheaper to pay it in advance

Definately worth the extra cash mate

#slobmprollcallbrag
                        Cheers Paul might have a think about it

Comment

Blackpool is a proper karzy but thats its attraction, done so many trips there with the r's. Using anywhere near it like blackburn etc as just an excuse to go on the tear up.

Comment

Working...
                          X