No announcement yet.

What is our problem with scoring goals?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tonys just said on twitter he is seriously thinking of changing our name. To Q.P.R.Nil.

Comment

Too busy stopping them scoring is our problem !! Need to open up....who dares wins

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
        You're not wrong mate, but just imagine if he had players creating chances for him... I'm so impressed with Charlie and think we have one of the best players around.
        I'd be absolutly f******* furious if i was charlie. We just seem so slow to change anything or react to anything. They were totally there for the taking tonight and yet again weve bottled it due to a complete lack of attacking intent. For me i would have taken a point there tonight and thats what weve got so not a disaster but im really really angry that they leave it so late to have a go. Im a massive redknap fan but hes starting to f*** me off with his apparant lack of tactical ability. I need to go and lie in a dark room because im sure ill see this totally differently in the morning and im not normally one to over react but this has really got my goat.

Comment

Why did we buy Austin. A complete waste of space. Could have had another midfielder.

Comment

Too much passing and no creativity whatsoever. Austin has goals in him but has no service, only way he's going to score is via penalties or scrappy tap ins. Really hope Kranjcar comes good soon, this side needs a stand out player with that extra bit of quality.
            Last edited by SuperHoopNik; 30-10-2013, 10:54 PM.
            "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Good result at Wigan; but bad performance. Story of our season. Think Jenas ought be shifted out of the squad. Seems like he was a bad today as he was at Yeovil.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                Why did we buy Austin. A complete waste of space. Could have had another midfielder.

Comment

Agree with everything that's been said in this thread. Lack of quality in the final 3rd has been apparent in most games this season & as others have said already I really feel for Austin. The lack of service from the wings has been non existent. Hoilett is proving to be a poor signing & although Phillips was out injured for a while when he has featured he's been disappointing. I think the table flatters us, a lot of games this season we've been solid but been lucky to nick a win!!

Comment

we also have inherited SWP mark 2 , Hoilett. Didnt he used to score goals??

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
                      we also have inherited SWP mark 2 , Hoilett. Didnt he used to score goals??
                      No.

Comment

henry, o,neil,fraulin, jenas,tom thumb wont score more than ten goals between them this season and theres our problem when we play one up front ! we have no goals coming from midfield which when you play this formation is most important! either get in goal scoring midfielders or change the formation!
                        LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

A few near me moaning about Charlie tonight. Can't believe it really. But you can see he's getting very frustrated with the lack of service.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                            I'd be absolutly f******* furious if i was charlie. We just seem so slow to change anything or react to anything. They were totally there for the taking tonight and yet again weve bottled it due to a complete lack of attacking intent. For me i would have taken a point there tonight and thats what weve got so not a disaster but im really really angry that they leave it so late to have a go. Im a massive redknap fan but hes starting to f*** me off with his apparant lack of tactical ability. I need to go and lie in a dark room because im sure ill see this totally differently in the morning and im not normally one to over react but this has really got my goat.
                            Don't think it's simply apparent mate.

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                            A few near me moaning about Charlie tonight. Can't believe it really. But you can see he's getting very frustrated with the lack of service.
                            Feel really sorry for the bloke. Works his socks off every game, for what exactly? Must be going out of his mind.

Comment

I think charlie is a very good player who we seem to be running into the ground every game! only at rangers could we have a top goal scorer and not play the bloke right! he needs service and at the moment he just aint getting it, must be very frustrating for the lad!
                              LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

we looked much better and made a few half chances once Johnson came on and philips was more effective the Hoilett who has turned into SWP mark II, not sure we can afford to keep playing him, start with Johnson Austin and Philips, if that means leaving o'neil out then so be it, you cant get promoted scoring less than 50 goals in a season

We played good neat football today and nullified wigans threat pretty comfortably but we rarely threatened ourselves, a point at wigan is ok but we have to be more progressive or we will soon be back on the pack fighting it out with the rest of them for a play off place
                                its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Working...
                                X