Burnley match is just another game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burnley match is just another game

Save all the cliches of it being a 6 pointer because its not.... its far too early in the season for that sort of talk. If we lose it will not be because we faced our 'first real test' its because on the day they would have been the better team.

Not getting the excuses in just refuse to pin too much on this match, some posters on here seem like they've swallowed the Andy Townsend encyclopaedia of talking bollo x when it comes to games like this.

Still 34 games to go thats over 100 points , Burnley will fall back to the Play Offs by xmas if they get a few key injuries we will only strengthen come January. Don't consider them our title rivals which is what I'm still expecting come May...they are just playing out of their skin at present and we are still stuck in 2nd gear.

Totally agree W12. Without being arrogant I am hopings Rangers will mantain their top two position. Regards Burnley have said before that injuries and suspensions will hit them.
    I am expecting a strong challenge from so many teams its hard to choose, Watford, Forest and Leicester to start with.
    It amounts to a long hard season and Rangers are doing the right thing in winning at home and picking up points away.
    It is important that at games like Burnley and Wigan we at least pick up a point.
    I am hoping the preparation for these games will be spot on and the Rangers we want will turn up, keep possesion, play football, mean defence and score goals.

Comment

Not pinning anything on that game but it is a clash of the 2 form teams of the moment and thats a lot to look forward to.
      A win will not give us promotion but bragging rights. I will be very happy with a draw.

Comment

Think you can safely say there will be a stream for this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          Think you can safely say there will be a stream for this one.
          Yes.....http://liveonsat.com/los__FT_br_eng_ALL.php

Comment

Whilst its not a 6 pointer it is an important game to not lose. Would be great to stay in the top 2 after the next 4 or 5 games.

Comment

Next 35 games will be crucial.
              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                Next 35 games will be crucial.
                Not strictly true mate , we could be promoted with loads of games to go and wouldnt matter if we lost them all.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                  Save all the cliches of it being a 6 pointer because its not.... its far too early in the season for that sort of talk. If we lose it will not be because we faced our 'first real test' its because on the day they would have been the better team.

Not getting the excuses in just refuse to pin too much on this match, some posters on here seem like they've swallowed the Andy Townsend encyclopaedia of talking bollo x when it comes to games like this.

Still 34 games to go thats over 100 points , Burnley will fall back to the Play Offs by xmas if they get a few key injuries we will only strengthen come January. Don't consider them our title rivals which is what I'm still expecting come May...they are just playing out of their skin at present and we are still stuck in 2nd gear.

Na then ....na then....W12......thou've managed to upset Yorkshire's whipping boys of the red rose persuasion with this thread. Eeeee they're going tut foot of their stairs....bl**dy livid some on them

...They'll probably set dog on thee now...

Comment

No matter how you slice it, this is a big match. The season is now 25% done, and that's a sizeable chunk.

And it IS a 6-pointer: if they win they will be 5 ahead of us, if we win we will be one ahead of them. And the difference between those two scenarios is (drum roll)... 6 points!
                    'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Working...
                    X