Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
QPR fan banned from games for 3 years after throwing flare at Yeovil
Collapse
X
-
-
Comment
-
Please take two minutes to complete this survey related to football offences. I am asking everyone to help out here;
Create and publish online surveys in minutes, and view results graphically and in real time. SurveyMonkey provides free online questionnaire and survey software.
There's an article in Mirror online today re arrests last season at footy, the R's had 20 arrests.Comment
-
strange
strange how people think richmond is micky mouse
i was banned from all the pubs in richmond thirty years ago,it has got a massive trouble estate in ham
and another trouble estate in sheen
also the most famous battle commanded ever from northolt actually came from richmond but we adopted him after the wolves away game
SO YES PEOPLE L;IKE PETER FAIRMINDER AND CO WERE VERY TOUGH AND YES RICHMOND ARE FIRMED UP AND FULL OF QPR FANS
mellow hoop your life ban was, extremely unfairly handed out,you can appeal and you will probabley get a result but it will cost 800 pound to do so,I REALLY HATED BEING BANNED FROM TRAVELING TO AWAY MATCHES WITH THE LSA,AND BEING BANNED FROM THE PADDOCK,BUT WHAT REALLY HURT WAS THAT MY OWN FANS THOUGHT I WAS CERTIFIABLE AND GOT ME BANNED
Comment
-
The twitter page is on a mad one this morning. It has turned into a slating page now
@chrisrobson9Comment
-
Er...Matty......You didn't mention that if you are wearing leather trousers you will need to take them down BEFORE 'firing' your smoke bomb.....
Just wasted 24 hrs of good work with a tiny talc puff out of the left leg at sock level......Comment
-
Comment
-
-
Banning people is no longer my hobby,
but take a look at my photo blog:
http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/
How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852Comment
-
I played sunday league football today.
Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.
I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.
We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!Comment
-
Yes, initially it was chuckleworthy but recently sounds just genuinely bitter and frustrated and uninventive. I mean Albanian in my instance? Just lame, Jeffro or whoever does these spoofs nowadays. So 2009.Banning people is no longer my hobby,
but take a look at my photo blog:
http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/
How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852Comment
-
Do people find that funny? It's poor banter. Thought I'd be in stitches the way some are going on its ****.
Comment
-
I'm actually from Ham not Richmond, only say Richmond cos no sod knows where Ham is!strange how people think richmond is micky mouse
i was banned from all the pubs in richmond thirty years ago,it has got a massive trouble estate in ham
and another trouble estate in sheen
also the most famous battle commanded ever from northolt actually came from richmond but we adopted him after the wolves away game
SO YES PEOPLE L;IKE PETER FAIRMINDER AND CO WERE VERY TOUGH AND YES RICHMOND ARE FIRMED UP AND FULL OF QPR FANS
mellow hoop your life ban was, extremely unfairly handed out,you can appeal and you will probabley get a result but it will cost 800 pound to do so,I REALLY HATED BEING BANNED FROM TRAVELING TO AWAY MATCHES WITH THE LSA,AND BEING BANNED FROM THE PADDOCK,BUT WHAT REALLY HURT WAS THAT MY OWN FANS THOUGHT I WAS CERTIFIABLE AND GOT ME BANNED
Comment
-
I played sunday league football today.
Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.
I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.
We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!Comment
-
It's very overrated but to stop more people adding to him, which is clearly giving him a semi, his act consists of AMG, 50K, 1 punch and I don't like to talk about it. This is followed by mocking posters on here and stalking my every move. I think I have covered him in 5 secs.
The only amusing comment was my signatureI played sunday league football today.
Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.
I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.
We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!Comment
Comment