Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
QPR fan banned from games for 3 years after throwing flare at Yeovil
Collapse
X
-
Banned from football or life?
Some of us like a few glasses of wine and act normal.I played sunday league football today.
Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.
I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.
We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!Comment
-
Comment
-
Weareqpr12 do you know who that person on twitter pretending to be you is?Comment
-
-
-
Comment
-
i didn`t say he isn`t entitled to his view , but when he states a life ban for a young man who,s made one drunken mistake ? It just sounds to me yet another controversial " look at me " comment.
Personally i`m not into pyros at matches ,all a bit European for my likingRangers,Scooters ,Tunes and TrainersComment
-
Don't drink if you can't control yourself, simples. Being drunk at the time is a total non-excuse in my book. It only makes the whole thing look even worse. Man up.Banning people is no longer my hobby,
but take a look at my photo blog:
http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/
How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852Comment
-
Comment