Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fulham doing free travel for the rest of the season........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a desparate club.
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by QprSinceBirth View Post
      Great idea wish our club did free travel .
      spot on

Comment

Yes have to agree, a very good move by Fulham. A nice opening touch by the new owner, similar to TFs vouchers to ST holders.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
          Official transport............FFC supporters club.........
          Too big you can get 3 in there at a push? more like they need a tandem!

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
            Why are they Muppets for offering this service?
            Why are they a joke club for offering this service?

Anyone care to explain?

Seems a good idea and they are certainly looking after their fans!
            I agree. Costs a bomb going away. Free travel wouldnt set the club back too much and would allow so many more fans to go.

Comment

Great p.r from them infairness.
              PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Yeh cos if TF we would call him a muppet! Great gesture by Fulham more clubs should follow suit, but you wouldn't catch me on a coach laid on by the club

Comment

Remember when the club ,laid on free transport to Port Vale a few years ago ,we took loads up there ( main problem with a club coach is its dry ,so you wont find me on one either )
                  Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

State of some of you on here ffs

Great gesture by the club to their fans.

Fair play to them

Comment

In all fairness, although I hope they get relegated (Based on half the stick and ******** I got from Fulham Fans/Friends last season)

It is good to see them doing something about the poor away support/ Giving something back.

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
                        State of some of you on here ffs

Great gesture by the club to their fans.

Fair play to them

Still don't understand why the OP thinks they are muppets for this gesture towards their fans.

Comment

Who gives a s**t whether its a great gesture by there club or not ffs.........They're bunch of c**ts just like the usual c**ts on here who defend them them always...deepc*nt hoop

Comment

Good gesture by them to be fair.
                            Would never ever want it offered at rangers though, cos it invariably means you are doing shite like they are when a club does free away travel.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                              Who gives a s**t whether its a great gesture by there club or not ffs.........They're bunch of c**ts just like the usual c**ts on here who defend them them always...deepc*nt hoop
                              I love you Dave, I hope you know that.

Let's do this slowly.

You may dislike the club, that's fine and dandy. The gesture they have made to their fans however, is a good one, from a PR standpoint, as a gesture towards the fans, and as a way of increasing their poor away support.

Comment

That will be us in 10 years anyway if TF gets his way...desperately trying to fill a half full stadium with tourists and neutrals and throwing the hardcore away support a bone to keep them happy. We will become a PR mans wet dream.

Can see TF organizing coach loads to our new home ground straight from the airport! let alone coaches to away grounds.
                                Last edited by vblockranger; 03-10-2013, 01:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X