Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Harry doesn't want the likes of Adel and Remy back....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harry doesn't want the likes of Adel and Remy back....

Nice one, Harry. Expect he doesn't want the wretched Park back either.

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/a...ewcastle-unite

02/10/2013
    By David McIntyre

Harry Redknapp says he has no intention of bringing Loic Remy or Adel Taarabt back to QPR.

The pair recently made season-long loan moves to Newcastle and Fulham respectively, with a view to their long-term futures being resolved next summer.

Taarabt made it clear he wanted to leave following Rangers’ relegation from the Premier League, while French striker Remy was signed from Marseille in January on the understanding that his stay at Loftus Road could well be a short one.

Redknapp has overhauled his squad.

Their loan moves have led to speculation that they could play for QPR again if the Championship favourites return to the top flight.

But neither are in Redknapp’s future plans.

The Rangers manager said: “Remy wanted to go to Newcastle, so good luck to him. I hope he does well.

“He’s not in my thoughts. I only want people who are here and want to be here, that’s all I’m concerned with.

“Taarabt and all those who’ve gone on loan, good luck to them. I hope they do well, stay where they are and get a contract there.”

See more at: http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/footbal...aarabt-back/#8

Remy & Taarbs

Jon Doeman found this ....written by Dave McIntyre
    http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/a...ewcastle-unite

02/10/2013
    By David McIntyre

Harry Redknapp says he has no intention of bringing Loic Remy or Adel Taarabt back to QPR.

The pair recently made season-long loan moves to Newcastle and Fulham respectively, with a view to their long-term futures being resolved next summer.

Taarabt made it clear he wanted to leave following Rangers’ relegation from the Premier League, while French striker Remy was signed from Marseille in January on the understanding that his stay at Loftus Road could well be a short one.

Redknapp has overhauled his squad.

Their loan moves have led to speculation that they could play for QPR again if the Championship favourites return to the top flight.

But neither are in Redknapp’s future plans.

The Rangers manager said: “Remy wanted to go to Newcastle, so good luck to him. I hope he does well.

“He’s not in my thoughts. I only want people who are here and want to be here, that’s all I’m concerned with.

“Taarabt and all those who’ve gone on loan, good luck to them. I hope they do well, stay where they are and get a contract there.” - See more at: http://loftforwords.fansnetwork.co.u...arabt-back/#10

Comment

Good luck then. At least we now know Remy isn't coming back even If we go up.
      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Here Here only thing I would love to see Remy play for us again, IF he wants to be here? but by the sound of Harry's words he didn't which is a shame! because if we get up we will have to let A.J. & B.Z. move on and get in 2 new strikers. which I thought Remy would have been one

Comment

Need to merge this thread with "Harry doesn't want the likes of Adel and Remy back.... "
          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

I think this is the right approach to take.

Remy and Taarabt have decided they are too good to help us back into the top flight. I can understand it with Remy as he only came in January and did all he could to keep us in the Premiership, Taarabt on the other hand should really have stayed if Harry had wanted him to. All of that said, we have got 4 or 5 Premier League players in the squad anyway so Remy wouldn't have been out of place either.

Personally I'm glad that Harry is concentrating only on the guys we have here now and as he said, I hope all those that have gone out on loan do well and earn a contract elsewhere!

Comment

Hopefully this stops all the stupid Remy to return threads

Comment

So glad Harry thinks the same way as I do, cos he's the one who matters. Good riddance to both.

Comment

I would have liked Remy back but I must admit he looked absolutely disinterested for the Toon on Monday. Scored a tap in at the end but was lazy throughout and didnt really do much for the Team when they really needed an outlet.

Compare him to the workrate and threat of Lukaku....absolutely poles apart.

Comment

Never going to work was it them coming back after leaving us to do the hard graft in the champions*it while they're off sunning themselves in the PL. what were they going to say to the rest of the team? Now that you're back in the PL we'll condescend to play for you again; just don't let it happen again mind. Good riddance.

Comment

Only trouble we have is trying to get a fraction of the eight million back for Remy
                      Adel will go for nish cos that's all he's worth anyway.

Comment

So Remy was another of the bad attitudes.

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                          Good luck then. At least we now know Remy isn't coming back even If we go up.
                          Why do we know that? Just like we knew Barton was going to Marseille? (sp)

Personally, I think Remy would we great for us if we go up next season.
                          That said, if he keeps scoring an average of 1 a game, we might even be able to sell on for more than the £8m we paid for him. I think £10m or higher and he's a definite sell on.

Also, when is his trial date? Isn't that still hanging in the air? Anyone know?
                          Rangers Til I Die
                          follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

He just wants to
                            • play premier league football
                            • and also keep his hopes alive to go to Brazil.
                            You can't blame him for ambition. Seeing as he's not talking to the media about needing to leave, I think its fine. He's taking up his wishes behind closed doors of the manager's office, which is the professional way to handle it.

If we're back in the prem next season, why can't he stay? It will tick the 1st bullet, and Brazil 2014 will be over by then.
                            As for "players that want to leave cause disunion in the dressing room", he seems like a quiet lad to me: even if he's not happy and wants to leave, he won't be a debbie downer about it. (vs a Djibril Cisse on the other hand...)
                            Rangers Til I Die
                            follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

If Harry thinks Remy would be a disruptive influence in the dressing room by coming back last season after turning his nose up to playing in the Championship then i'm with Harry all the way. We all know Adel is not a team player and i think in future those type of players should be avoided.

Comment

Working...
                              X