No announcement yet.

Charlie austin not been overly impressed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone who criticises Austin for what he's done so far needs their head testing or doesn't understand football.

Comment

Originally posted by hooploft View Post
      But I thought saturday was his best game he played , like a centre forward should lead the line held the ball up put presure on the central defenders just whats needed in the Championship if carries on there will be no way back for Bobby Zamora if he ever gets back to fitness
      TBF mate if you couldn't tell thee was no way back for Bobby Zamora within 10 mins of watching Austin I'm amazed

Austin is a signing we've been screaming out for , for donkeys years

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
        your correct in saying he played with Zamora but he had to do that lazy C***S work, as well and he also did put a lot of wide runs in Saturday, we're asking to hold the ball until others get up to support him which is very hard, I dont think we can critisize Charlie until we start to use him properly? then if he wasn't delivering the goals then we might have something to gripe about? he doing a good job at the moment carrying the attack on his own
        I don't get this that I am criticizing him ! I am in fact praising him for doing the role he did and thought he changed my view of him instead of running his nuts off across the pitch, yes he did run wide but not when he had the job to do in the centre he stuck to a role that was more to benefit the play more by creating space for his m/field but if you still think I am being a critic of him then maybe I should

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
          TBF mate if you couldn't tell thee was no way back for Bobby Zamora within 10 mins of watching Austin I'm amazed

Austin is a signing we've been screaming out for , for donkeys years
          Do you just try to be disagreeable for the sake of it I posted there's will be way back for BZ if he ever gets back to full fitness

Comment

Do you just try to be disagreeable for the sake of it I posted there's will be way back for BZ if he ever gets back to full fitness
            Will there? Hope not he's **** & has lost it big time & I was a Supporter of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
              Will there? Hope not he's **** & has lost it big time & I was a Supporter of him.
              Well I can't speak for H ,but if he ever reaches full fitness again imo he could only get back in if Austen was banned or injured

Comment

Think the confusion lies in the fact that in the above post, you missed out the word "no", giving the impression that you think he is something other than a useless lump. Which of course he is.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                  Think the confusion lies in the fact that in the above post, you missed out the word "no", giving the impression that you think he is something other than a useless lump. Which of course he is.
                  Yeah on that post you refer to but not the one he refered to I normally don't answer the smug ###xx

Comment

Working...
                  X