Remy leaves QPR for Newcastle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hoops1969 View Post
    Don't want him back,he's not bothered about our team, goodbye get someone who wants to play for us
    I tend to agree with this one. Just forget him.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
      wouldnt want him back now.....typical surrender monkey mercenary....'wishing he'd chose newcastle now'........you did it for more you footballing whor e!
      Fair dooze,

I would.

Comment

wouldnt want him back now.....typical surrender monkey mercenary....'wishing he'd chose newcastle now'........you did it for more you footballing whor e!
        Actual quote?

Comment

I bet you wouldnt be saying that if he bags 20-25 goals for the barcodes and then comes back if we get promoted?

Comment

I hope your saying the same to Adel the most disruptive player at our club. Hope he never comes back sell ASAP milk Fulham for as much as we can to get shot of him

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
              I hope your saying the same to Adel the most disruptive player at our club. Hope he never comes back sell ASAP milk Fulham for as much as we can to get shot of him
              Well said.Remy did more than most to help keep us up and this being a World Cup year he was never going to do the championship this season,whereas adel did very little last season and has now jumped ship to a club we despise.
              I hope we sell adel but remy i would
              Welcome back in a yr's time.

Comment

Don't want Taarabt or Remy back

Signing for Fulham is disrespectful and Remy well Newcastles French Revolution will end in tears

Comment

Originally posted by klonk View Post
                  "IanJTaylor ‏@IJTaylor81 1h
                  CONFIRMED: Loic Remy, who expressed his desire to leave the club in a World Cup year, has joined @NUFCOfficial on a season long loan #QPR"

World Cup ? ? ?

Have The Scrubs got a team entered then ?

Wouldn't think we'll see him in the Hoopz again BUT everyone said the same thing about Joey ......
                  "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                  For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                    Don't want Taarabt or Remy back

Signing for Fulham is disrespectful and Remy well Newcastles French Revolution will end in tears
                    Not down to the player where he goes IMO... Obviously he has some ownership as he could reject them.

But both players want Prem football of which both of them are good enough.

Fact is they both didnt play badly for us.

Remy did what he could in the time he had.

Comment

he was here for one thing only....cash...doubt he'd even heard of us til his agent piped up....not saying he didnt try but yee gods stop creaming over these jonny foreigner mercenaries!
                      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

he was here for one thing only....cash...doubt he'd even heard of us til his agent piped up....not saying he didnt try but yee gods stop creaming over these jonny foreigner mercenaries!
                        Out of all the money grabbing players we Had/Have

I would like to keep Remy personally.

Comment

We need to cut the wage bill, if we can get 2mil for him plus his wages covered for a year then that makes perfect sense. Then if we get promoted next season we can bring him back in,

Comment

He wont be back here after his loan anyway. Hopefully he'll have a great season and we'll get a load of dosh for him.

I'd rather concentrate on supporting Austin, Johnson, Zamora and whoever is brought in as 4th striker. They are the ones who want to play for us and by the end of the season, we'll hopefully not need Remy anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                              He wont be back here after his loan anyway. Hopefully he'll have a great season and we'll get a load of dosh for him.

I'd rather concentrate on supporting Austin, Johnson, Zamora and whoever is brought in as 4th striker. They are the ones who want to play for us and by the end of the season, we'll hopefully not need Remy anyway.

and that shepherds mush me old mucker is todays nailed on factamondo
                              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post

That is hoping we bring in a 4th striker, in the statement by the club on Remy's departure it says something along the lines of "now we have brought charlie austin to the club we are allowing remy to leave", lets hope they don't think that the 3 fowards we have are going to do the job all season long!

On a side note Remy is a fantastic talent, if we where to get promoted next year getting him back would be massive I don't think anyone would complain.

Comment

Working...
                                X