X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey... Remy is still a QPR player.

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
      if they were on the fringes of a World Cup squad, were as highly rated as Remy, and playing in the Championship would scupper their international chances?

Yes, probably

Edit: Unless you meant the rape thing, then who the hell knows? Until we know the details, best not to make assumptions.
      Meant the WC thing, but still. He's a gun for hire. And, other than score six for us, did he ever complete a pass??? C

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
        Meant the WC thing, but still. He's a gun for hire. And, other than score six for us, did he ever complete a pass??? C
        He was there to score goals and he did that better than anyone else in the team.

I don't think anyone can seriously question his performances in the QPR shirt. He was superb

Comment

He was there to score goals and he did that better than anyone else in the team.

I don't think anyone can seriously question his performances in the QPR shirt. He was superb
          OK. But who's a fan?? And did he ever complete a pass? He scored for Remy first, Rangers second. I'll take that, but I wanna know that.

Comment

Good luck Remy. We go up and bring him back.
            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
              Good luck Remy. We go up and bring him back.
              Agree let him have a season there then bring him back unless they want to pay top dollar for him as I understand its already costing them £2M & £60k a week for 1 year

Comment

This. He's a forward who was bought to score goals and that's what he did for us so I don't get y people r moaning about him. Great player

Comment

I can't seem him playing for us again tbh.
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                    Agree let him have a season there then bring him back unless they want to pay top dollar for him as I understand its already costing them £2M & £60k a week for 1 year
                    If we don't go up and he does well, we can sell for at a good price!
                    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

If it wasnt for this rape allegation he would have been sold i reckon. This loan just gets him off our wage bill (maybe not 100%).
                      dont think we'll see him play for us again. Even if we get promoted I think he and us will have moved on.

Comment

The reason we got him here in the first place was all about money, I dont think anyones arguing. An extra signing on fee, if we go down, he goes - if we stay up, he probably goes anyway. The whole point was to "put him in the shop window" for other clubs and try to save us from the drop. I would love to see him back, but if he isn't charged in Sept, he's gone in Jan I reckon. And good luck to him, thanks for the (short) memories and that Wigan goal!

Comment

good ridence to remy...........

wouldnt want him back now.....typical surrender monkey mercenary....'wishing he'd chose newcastle now'........you did it for more you footballing whor e!
                          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Course he wishes he had chosen newcastle, you dont want to be associated with a sinking ship

Comment

well im glad arrys clearing the rats out of the 'sinking ship' for good hopefully......never wanna go down the jonny foreigner mercenary route again!
                              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Yep see you later (hope not) Remy.

Comment

Working...
                                X