No announcement yet.

Tunnel Cam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

played 8 seasons in the Middx league and a couple in the Surrey senior ,would hardly call myself Semi Pro
    Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      I thought Granero was fluent in English
      He does, he's just quiet.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        Hold up im going over board?? I enquire who you are after you make reference to playing at a decent standard. You reply by suggesting im a comedian, then tell me im playing with toys and finally suggest Im going overboard!!!!! you could have replied 'would rather not say WA' or simply clarified it was semi pro and not professional (hence the initial question)

Me thinks you have perhaps headed to many balls in that 'high standard' of football you play as there was only one of us being dramatic and it was certainly not me
        Last paragraph made me laugh. Didn't an old player die a few years back and they claimed it was due to the old fashioned balls and the number if headers he supposedly had in his career?

By putting semi pro, it's made to sound like a relatively. High level, when in fact all it is, is non league.

I think we've all played to that level.

Comment

Originally posted by jfish View Post
          If i played in a league where other teams players got paid ? Is that semi pro?
          I played for my works team, they paid me and I played for them..semi pro?

Comment

Originally posted by QPR71 View Post
            Yep, that's certainly semi pro in my book sir.

You may now post on here, and look down your nose whilst always claiming to have "played the game at a high level" therefore making you opinion more relevant than anyone else's.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR71 View Post
              Yep, that's certainly semi pro in my book sir.

You may now post on here, and look down your nose whilst always claiming to have "played the game at a high level" therefore making you opinion more relevant than anyone else's.

Comment

I'm definitely a pro at getting semi's.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                  Might of been don't know if being honest.

Yeah I watched rangers as a kid all through the 90's when I played sundays so was lucky to see the great sir Les, best player to of worn the shirt in my era
                  South Mids sadly isnt really semi pro - Not far behind the Ryman league.

Right sort of ladder!

Comment

Not sure team spirit was anywhere near as bad as made out last season to be honest. If you're losing all the time, people look for problems and exagerate. I think Nedum gave a pretty sensible and realistic interview as pre-season started saying basically that.

Comment

Working...
                    X