Tunnel Cam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
    Thats because even though Barton made it plain he doesnt want to play in the Championship he still turned out for the club and the team and gave it 100%..while Adel didnt. Adel wants prem football even though he failed to make any kind of impact in the prem in 2 seasons. Now like the rat he is he deserts the club and his team mates.
    That can't be right, Adel didn't play many games last year but the games he did play, we fans voted him for Man of the Match.

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...ield-Wednesday

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
      That can't be right, Adel didn't play many games last year but the games he did play, we fans voted him for Man of the Match.

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...ield-Wednesday
      MOTM for a club that finished bottom of the league with 4 wins all season? and you are claiming he made an impact in the prem??

Comment

MOTM for a club that finished bottom of the league with 4 wins all season? and you are claiming he made an impact in the prem??
        no one made an impact v. Also harry never played to his strengths.

If we changed manager then I would say adel would be worth keeping but we have a manager unlike Warnock that understand how to play him.

Agree with your points v but i've played the game and when you are playing with sh ite it isn't easy.

M'bia, samba, zamora would of made life hard for him.

I would of liked to of seen more adel and remy because remy has movement that adel thrives on but at that point harry started dropping him.
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
          no one made an impact v. Also harry never played to his strengths.

If we changed manager then I would say adel would be worth keeping but we have a manager unlike Warnock that understand how to play him.

Agree with your points v but i've played the game and when you are playing with sh ite it isn't easy.

M'bia, samba, zamora would of made life hard for him.

I would of liked to of seen more adel and remy because remy has movement that adel thrives on but at that point harry started dropping him.

Here we go!
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

So who are you then will any of us have ever have heard of you???

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              So who are you then will any of us have ever have heard of you???
              I expect it from hitman mate but you trying to play the comedian doesn't suit you mate.

Comment

I expect it from hitman mate but you trying to play the comedian doesn't suit you mate.
                Im deadly serious WeAre (not got an issue with you) you have thrown that out into threads that you used to play a number of times so surely you must expect people to be curious as to who you are given your playing on it.

Without putting your nose out of joint don't keep referring to it if you don't want people to ask the question

Comment

We've probably all played the game on here.

Comment

Thats because even though Barton made it plain he doesnt want to play in the Championship he still turned out for the club and the team and gave it 100%..while Adel didnt. Adel wants prem football even though he failed to make any kind of impact in the prem in 2 seasons. Now like the rat he is he deserts the club and his team mates.
                    He's injured isn't he?

Edit:

Not that it matters as it appears he's off anyway. I just don't get the glee at his leaving or people wishing ill of him this season.
                    Last edited by DeepcutHoop; 05-08-2013, 05:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jfish View Post
                      We've probably all played the game on here.
                      agree, I am talking semi pro mate.

Robson and I have and maybe a few others, not that it means anything but playing in my position for over 20 years gives me more of an understanding imo anyway I don't want to go here because this debate causes a whole circus act everytime!

Comment

7 goals and something like 7 assists over the last 2 seasons. Ain't great but better than what most of the others did. He can only do well if he has the right players around him, and clearly he didn't for the past 2 seasons.
                        "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Robson and I have and maybe a few others, not that it means anything but playing in my position for over 20 years gives me more of an understanding imo anyway I don't want to go here because this debate causes a whole circus act everytime!
                          When you say played the game that comes across as professional standard hence the initial question. Thinking you were QPR fan and former pro I had you down as one of four Oatway, Bircham, Gallen or Cook

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                            When you say played the game that comes across as professional standard hence the initial question. Thinking you were QPR fan and former pro I had you down as one of four Oatway, Bircham, Gallen or Cook
                            You're clearly bored, come back to me when you've finished playing with your toys!

Comment

If i played in a league where other teams players got paid ? Is that semi pro?

Comment

You're clearly bored, come back to me when you've finished playing with your toys!
                                LMFAO
                                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                                X