Tunnel Cam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
    You're clearly bored, come back to me when you've finished playing with your toys!
    Jeez your clearly suffering from paranoia WeAre you overly touchy unnecessarily

The enquiry was genuine and may I suggest if you don't like being questioned (genuine intentions) you perhaps consider in future blowing your own trumpet

Comment

Originally posted by jfish View Post
      If i played in a league where other teams players got paid ? Is that semi pro?
      Well I class it as Ryman league, back in the day middlesex combination all semi pro. I played in both at 1 time.

Yes paid players on contracts generally means semi pro. What league are you talking about fish?
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        Jeez your clearly suffering from paranoia WeAre you overly touchy unnecessarily

The enquiry was genuine and may I suggest if you don't like being questioned (genuine intentions) you perhaps consider in future blowing your own trumpet
        so because I mentioned playing the game, ffs think you're going overboard, I hardly blew my own trumpet by stating i've played the game.

Go back to knocking one out over Clare balding!

Comment

Well I class it as Ryman league, back in the day middlesex combination all semi pro. I played in both at 1 time.

Yes paid players on contracts generally means semi pro. What league are you talking about fish?
          Think it was called south midland, changed name now though. I didn't play much as preferred to watch rangers.

Comment

Think it was called south midland, changed name now though. I didn't play much as preferred to watch rangers.
            Might of been don't know if being honest.

Yeah I watched rangers as a kid all through the 90's when I played sundays so was lucky to see the great sir Les, best player to of worn the shirt in my era

Comment

so because I mentioned playing the game, ffs think you're going overboard, I hardly blew my own trumpet but stating i've played the game.

Go back to knocking one out over Clare balding!
              Hold up im going over board?? I enquire who you are after you make reference to playing at a decent standard. You reply by suggesting im a comedian, then tell me im playing with toys and finally suggest Im going overboard!!!!! you could have replied 'would rather not say WA' or simply clarified it was semi pro and not professional (hence the initial question)

Me thinks you have perhaps headed to many balls in that 'high standard' of football you play as there was only one of us being dramatic and it was certainly not me

Comment

Might of been don't know if being honest.

Yeah I watched rangers as a kid all through the 90's when I played sundays so was lucky to see the great sir Les, best player to of worn the shirt in my era
                HUH I had you down as an old git the way you have been slagging off us youngsters!

you sure your not throwing around porkie pies?
                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Hold up im going over board?? I enquire who you are after you make reference to playing at a decent standard. You reply by suggesting im a comedian, then tell me im playing with toys and finally suggest Im going overboard!!!!! you could have replied 'would rather not say WA' or simply clarified it was semi pro and not professional (hence the initial question)

Me thinks you have perhaps headed to many balls in that 'high standard' of football you play as there was only one of us being dramatic and it was certainly not me

lmao
                  nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

WeAre = The Glenn Hoddle of the Surrey Elite Intermediate Football League back in the 90's

Comment

We've probably all played the game on here.
                      If you're talking 'tiddly-winks', then count me in too.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR17 View Post
                        Listen to what McClaren says to Adel. He says 'come on, come on, play in that team! C'mon!'

Interesting ...
                        Definitely does!

Feel a bit sorry for Granero, its a bit like he's the awkward kid alone at the school dance! Faurlin was the only one who really gave him the time of day.

Comment

Originally posted by Felt View Post
                          Definitely does!

Feel a bit sorry for Granero, its a bit like he's the awkward kid alone at the school dance! Faurlin was the only one who really gave him the time of day.
                          He was always with Ale in the pre season pics, Granero struggles a bit with english and Ale speaks spanish with him so that could be why
                          "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                            Adel looked really happy.
                            He looked overweight as well.

Comment

I thought Granero was fluent in English

Comment

he is also a one punch boxer as well, personally think it's paul mason's sister on a wind up.

Comment

Working...
                                X