Tunnel Cam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QPR17 View Post
    Listen to what McClaren says to Adel. He says 'come on, come on, play in that team! C'mon!'

Interesting ...
    Does he? Missed that.

In fairness I think Adel to Foolham is done. Just a matter of when it's announced.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Listen to what McClaren says to Adel. He says 'come on, come on, play in that team! C'mon!'

Interesting ...
      Did he?

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
        Did he?
        Watch it again and listen close

Comment

Watch it again and listen close
          Just did and you're right.. sounds like he did.

SM wouldn't have said that if a deal was already done?

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
            Just did and you're right.. sounds like he did.

SM wouldn't have said that if a deal was already done?
            My thoughts too. It wouldn't surprise me if Traore, Faurlin and McClaren persuade him to stay over the next few days

Comment

damn
              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Hopefully Adel can sort himself out and be a part of it on the pitch. Imagine him and Hoilett on Saturday. Would've wiped the floor with them. They wouldn't be able to handle both of them. And all the rumours of Adel. Does anyone actually know the truth about him. Cos he looked genuinely happy on that clip.

Comment

He sure did look very happy, I feel he might have scored as well on Sat, we did miss him.

Comment

No doubt about it, he loves this club and everything about it, well apart from being in the Championship. He reckons he's good enough for the top flight (I think he is tbh) so that's where he wants to play. As much as he wants to stay he probably thinks it's a step backwards and has to continue playing in the Prem... That's what I reckons going on anyway.
                    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Great to see that kind of spirit back in the team. Mclaren just confirms what we already knew that its Adel not wanting to stand by the club and his team mates and drop a division and that Harry would have him in the team if he commited himself to the club he is contracted at.

Comment

Great video that. Gives the fans a lift too seing the players looking genuinely together and with a good team spirit.

Never thought I'd see Adel like that. Always expected Barton to be there, and still for me that is what me missed so much last season. Would have been very interesting to have seen one from last season.

Comment

The more I see of McLaren the more I think he was a shrewd move by Harry

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                            The more I see of McLaren the more I think he was a shrewd move by Harry
                            Never doubted it for a second, he was fergies right hand man for years in the prem, now people wanna say he can't even do a job in the championship... get real

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                              Great to see that kind of spirit back in the team. Mclaren just confirms what we already knew that its Adel not wanting to stand by the club and his team mates and drop a division and that Harry would have him in the team if he commited himself to the club he is contracted at.
                              Adel has always spoken very fondly about the club and fans. He wants to play at the top level, unsurprisingly. A shame he isn't willing to give it another go and help us back up. We haven't really heard much directly from him this summer, so it's hard to judge his thinking tbh.

In fact we heard more about not wanting to play in the Championship for QPR from Barton, a man who was given a heroes welcome on Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
                                Adel has always spoken very fondly about the club and fans. He wants to play at the top level, unsurprisingly. A shame he isn't willing to give it another go and help us back up. We haven't really heard much directly from him this summer, so it's hard to judge his thinking tbh.

In fact we heard more about not wanting to play in the Championship for QPR from Barton, a man who was given a heroes welcome on Saturday.
                                Thats because even though Barton made it plain he doesnt want to play in the Championship he still turned out for the club and the team and gave it 100%..while Adel didnt. Adel wants prem football even though he failed to make any kind of impact in the prem in 2 seasons. Now like the rat he is he deserts the club and his team mates.

Comment

Working...
                                X