Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adel Taarabt supposedly signing tomorrow for...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rickyranger View Post
    You sound just like Tarrabt, always someone else's fault!
    Fair enough. Hughes and Redknapp were not to blame for our relegation.

It was all down to Taarabt.

Zamora, Mbia, Bosingwa, Hoilett etc couldn't have done any more than they did to save us.

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      Grew a proper mean tash in movember

SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
        Yeah, attitude mainly I'd say.

Personally I'd only have players with the right attitude myself (and hopefully a little bit more ability than Mackie with a bit of luck)!!!

Completely agree.
        look at last season, despite what we all say we had a very talented squad but the attitude sucked, no one gave a $hit and looked what happened.
        SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• Hes on his way back, and i bet anything he wont even get on our bench either.
          http://www.westlondonsport.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
            Hes on his way back, and i bet anything he wont even get on our bench either.
            http://www.westlondonsport.com/

SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• For those that do want him back please control your expectations. He's played next to no football the first 5months of the season and is not even making the bench at Fulham.

If he comes back he will be unfit!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                Ok we get it you don't like Taarabt, whenever there is a thread about him you pop up with a venomous tirade.

Fact is Taarabt didn't have one good season, he was playing for the club across about 4 1/2 season in the Championship. He was good for us when he was on loan from Spurs and in our promotion winning season he was sublime and single handily led us to promotion….make no mistake in a 46 game season in one of Europes most competitive leagues that is no mean feat. Onto the Prem and yes he was below average last season but the season before that he had a fair few decent games. Yes he let the club, its fans and most of himself down. Do I want him back? no probably not as we have moved on but don't underestimate his ability and if he could just get his head straight and channelled his skill for the good of a team then he would be one heck of a player.

I like to remember Taarabt for all those special moments of magic, I waited all my life to see skill like his in a QPR shirt and there is no telling when we will see it again.
                I'm sorry but i keep seeing this he led us to promotion single handedly .....that is not true. If he got us promoted on his own how come he didn't do it when he was on
                loan to us before that season.

Comment

• Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                  I must be uneducated then because I loved seeing an R's player capable actually doing a step over in the middle of the park instead of treading on the ball, losing it or failing to find a QPR player with the most simple of passes.

In the past 20 years there have been few better players than Taarabt down the Bush, you are so quick to point out his failure in the Premier League but what QPR player can ctually hold there heads high from the past 2 seasons? Clint Hill, Ryan Nelson, Loic Remy??? Help me out, I'm running out of names to add to the list!
                  Why with Tarrabt is it about what others do last two seasons have been pretty poor doesn't make Tarrabt a superstar. I even see Fulham want rid even though they have paid for him for a year but guess that's just down to another poor manager and nothing to do with him

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                    Fair enough. Hughes and Redknapp were not to blame for our relegation.

It was all down to Taarabt.

Zamora, Mbia, Bosingwa, Hoilett etc couldn't have done any more than they did to save us.
                    Tbh Hughes and Harry aren't responsible for our relegation .......the players are and some more than others

Comment

• Nooooooooooooooo

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                        I'm sorry but i keep seeing this he led us to promotion single handedly .....that is not true. If he got us promoted on his own how come he didn't do it when he was on
                        loan to us before that season.

IF anyone got us promoted single handedly it was Warnock!!
                        Don't get me wrong Adel was fantastic but so was Derry.
                        SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick View Post
                          IF anyone got us promoted single handedly it was Warnock!!
                          Don't get me wrong Adel was fantastic but so was Derry.
                          Would we have gone up without Derry or any other single player that year? Id say Yes but without Adel: Id say No and without Warnock: Id also say No

Comment

• Agree Nick, Kenny, Derry, Hill and Helguson were 4 players that NW brought into the team, that imo made the difference to other years. Adel obviously played a major role, and yes he was superb, but the whole team needed to buy into it which they did and they did it for the manager.
                            We saw last season that if only a few players don't really want to be part of the team what can happen

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                              Would we have gone up without Derry or any other single player that year? Id say Yes but without Adel: Id say No and without Warnock: Id also say No
                              Helguson was massive for us in my opinion. Take him away and we would not have been so effective

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post

There's a lot to be said about team spirit and a good atmosphere in the squad, and thats what Warnock bought to the side.
                                Because Adel done some fantastic flicks and tricks he was noticed more and everyone spoke about him, which bought the attention away from the other players. But that does not mean Adel was any better it just meant he stood out more.
                                SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Working...
                                X