Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A pal of mine used to play with him at S****horpe hooper asked him if he use his house down here for digs if he signs.

Comment

i wont believe this until godfreys of hornchurch put it on their official website

Comment

Originally posted by willis1980 View Post
        i wont believe this until godfreys of hornchurch put it on their official website
        wills...........you are a man of real integrity!!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

No announcement yet..........:strive:....tis all a pack a lies:arr:.........Dazzer out!!!:evilish:

Comment

Its only official when the bakery announce it
            http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
              No announcement yet..........:strive:....tis all a pack a lies:arr:.........Dazzer out!!!:evilish:
              Well we've let Troy Hewitt go to Wallsall, so that has freed up some wages.

What a waste of time that was.

Comment

Originally posted by willis1980 View Post

When Godfreys talk I listen.

Comment

Goal vs Spartak in the Champions League last season
                  "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Any truth to the rumour that Adel will end up at Celtic? I haven't heard anyone suggest it's "part of a deal" so to speak but one or two of my Celtic pals have been asking what they would get if they signed him. Don't know where they picked this up btw, just had a few texts asking about it today.
                    #standuptocancer
                    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                      Any truth to the rumour that Adel will end up at Celtic? I haven't heard anyone suggest it's "part of a deal" so to speak but one or two of my Celtic pals have been asking what they would get if they signed him. Don't know where they picked this up btw, just had a few texts asking about it today.
                      Who knows. Would suit Adel no doubt as he can big it up in front of a big crown and do all his tricks against weak opponents.....

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                        SPL is league 1 quality apart from Celtic so he will look good there and that would suit him and his ego.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                          Who knows. Would suit Adel no doubt as he can big it up in front of a big crown and do all his tricks against weak opponents.....
                          Not saying there is any truth in the rumour but I could see Adel at Celtic. If Barton wasn't on so much money at QPR we could try and chuck him into the deal as well!

Comment

Would be a brilliant signing in my opinion and a signal of the board's intent and a sign that they have learnt their lessons.

Can i just ask one thing? If he doesn't score a hat-trick in his first game like a lot of our fans will no doubt expect, lets not get on his back and bully him out the club.

I'm fed up with with quality players with proven track records coming to the club and turning ****- mainly because they become targets for the boo boys and are made out as scape goats- let's get behind each and every new signing and make them become better players for a change.

Comment

Originally posted by scuberry View Post
                              Yeah but you lie,only yesterday you said there is NO WAY hooper would be coming to us,so you cant take any glory if this is true !
                              Facto can be very cryptic with his ITK you must read between the lines , never doubted him for one minute
                              Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

I thought Bos could be part of the deal

Comment

Working...
                                X