X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
    wEst ham very keen
    I'm sad to say I have heard something similar. Hooper in talks with Wet Spam last night. We might lose this one! :angry:

Comment

• Originally posted by OneEyedWilly View Post
      From what I have read it looks like some posters dont like the beginning of the title 'BOOOOMMM', I think they find it a bit arrogant or something?

Obviously just breaking some exciting news basically and I agree it seems like the guy is being shot down for just passing on some news, whether its true or not remains to be seen but no harm in getting excited.
      Anybody that feels the need to comment on somebody's chosen wording of a thread title informing us of a potential signing really is a sad individual
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• Originally posted by Michael229 View Post
        I'm sad to say I have heard something similar. Hooper in talks with Wet Spam last night. We might lose this one! :angry:
        Yeah, I've seen and heard similar myself!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
          Yeah, I've seen and heard similar myself!
          So have I since reading this thread

IF true that Wet Spam are speaking to him, I'd be inclined to say we've lost him. He is an Essex boy, and our main attraction would (I assume) have been our location with him wanting to return to the area - with Wet Spam offering this, plus PL football, can't imagine we would be his preferred option
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• not looking good now..... f cuk sky/media n getting other clubs interests...........f uck all you tweetering c unts n face book sados!
            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post

IF true that Wet Spam are speaking to him, I'd be inclined to say we've lost him. He is an Essex boy, and our main attraction would (I assume) have been our location with him wanting to return to the area - with Wet Spam offering this, plus PL football, can't imagine we would be his preferred option
              Can't disagree with any of that. The only thing I would say is that until know I believe we are the only club that have had an offer accepted and if the figures I've seen are correct with have made Celtic a very attractive offer. It will be interesting to see if West Ham would match it so soon after paying such a huge amount for Andy Carroll!

Comment

• carroll out for up to 8 weeks im informed!

Comment

• Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post

I'd be gutted if this turns out to be true! There was always a worry that a Premiership Club would step in once it became apparent that a deal was agreed with Celtic, but my source clearly said to me "he's signed so I still have no reason to disbelieve him given everything else was spot on. I'll try and speak to my source after 10am. He won't surface until around then so I'd just be bombarding him to no avail.
                  Last edited by Dazzer1977; 17-07-2013, 09:01 AM.

Comment

• well all garys family are spammers so if they have gazzumped us right at the end i wont be surprised!

Comment

• Still doubt this is true given the bookies have him at 20/1 to join West Ham and 8/1 on (or closed books at some) to join us.

Comment

• Originally posted by QPR71 View Post
                        false hope has sustained my support for 4 decades
                        never a true er word 71.....Being a QPR fan in a nutshell

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                          never a true er word 71.....Being a QPR fan in a nutshell
                          Well I got 20 squid on with my mate that he signs for QPR and a fiver on with BetVictor at 33/1 that he signs for West Ham..........as such he will probably sign for Norwich!

Comment

• Where does it say West Ham are talking with him or interested in signing him?

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRBENN View Post
                              Where does it say West Ham are talking with him or interested in signing him?
                              A few posts on West Ham supporters forums, Twitter and general chatter from supposed West Ham ITK's. BetVictor have cut the odds on him joining West Ham from 33/1 to 16/1 in the last 5 mins, odds appear to be shortening on this with all the major bookies!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                                A few posts on West Ham supporters forums, Twitter and general chatter from supposed West Ham ITK's. BetVictor have cut the odds on him joining West Ham from 33/1 to 16/1 in the last 5 mins, odds appear to be shortening on this with all the major bookies!
                                The odds are only shortening due to one paper saying West Ham are interested.

Comment

Working...
                                X