X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no training on fridays. they do double sessions during the week
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Ok, ok I will do a Q and A. Use hashtag #askJB and i'll try and answer as many sensible Q's as poss. No QPR ones mind. SHOOT...

Apparently got lots of questions. Only problem was that lots of people thought he was Justin Bieber.
      Last edited by jmelanie; 18-07-2013, 07:31 PM.

Comment

Ask him is he secretly gay. That was also some info I was given.

Comment

I know we have not discussed Mr. Barton lately but I just found this.

http://www.insidefutbol.com/2013/07/...n-doubt/93055/

Comment

Originally posted by janemelanie View Post

Well done QPR stick to your guns on this one

Comment

Originally posted by janemelanie View Post

"QPR Block Free Transfer Exit for Joey Barton as Marseille Move In Doubt"

Too bl00dy right n all. The bloke signed a contract with us, of which he has time remaining. Thus is Marseille want him, they pay us a fee for him. We ain't a farking charity case.
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Yep, my understanding they are only offering him 50% of his wages he earns at QPR. So he wants QPR to pay him 1 year of the remaining 2 year contract to make up the difference so he is not out of pocket.

TF said bog off, you want to leave then you can, but we are not paying you to go. So at the moment its stale mate.
                One for all.... and all for one

Comment

Hmm... I thought that Joey was looking for a £3m golden handshake to tear up his contract, and the club were quite rightly resisting that. Surely letting him go will mean we won't have to pay him 70k pw for the next two years, a small fee from Marseilles would be peanuts compared to that. Let him go , I say.

Comment

Originally posted by 12321 View Post
                    Surely letting him go will mean we won't have to pay him 70k pw for the next two years, a small fee from Marseilles would be peanuts compared to that. Let him go , I say.
                    We probably would let him go for a fee, but would greedy Barton accept OM's reduced salary offer?

Comment

Originally posted by 12321 View Post
                      Hmm... I thought that Joey was looking for a £3m golden handshake to tear up his contract, and the club were quite rightly resisting that. Surely letting him go will mean we won't have to pay him 70k pw for the next two years, a small fee from Marseilles would be peanuts compared to that. Let him go , I say.
                      Stumbling block is not QPR wanting a fee, its JB wages. They wont pay him what he is on at QPR, so JB has said we pay him what he will lose in wages over the two years he will leave and sign for them.

TF has said bog off, we are not paying you to leave, you want to go then fine we will tear up the contract and you can leave on a free. But JB being greedy says no, you pay me so i am not out of pocket so we are in stand off.

Thats mu take on it, and I agree with TF he wants to go the please naff off but dont expect a golden handshake.

Stanley76 - as it stands no he wont, but who says as the transfer window gets closer and he dosnt want to play in the championship who says he wont change his mind.

IT a stand off and see who blinks first.

Comment

He basically wants us to make the difference up between what he earns now and what he will at OM. Well Joey if playing for OM in the champions league is so important to you accept there offer you mercenary

Comment

I hope he stays and plays. He's our best midfielder by a mile. Whether our moral guardian followers will accept him is another matter.

Comment

Here is the article from La Provence

http://www.le10sport.com/football/li...-barton-111606

Still wanted by Olympique Marseille, Joey Barton has not managed to come to an agreement with QPR to finalise the cancellation of his contract. The Englishman (Barton) is asking for too much to compensate for his loss of salary.

As we already revealed in Le 10 Sport at the beginning of May, Olympique Marseille have offered Joey Barton a three year contract, with a much lower salary than the one he is getting at QPR. This being confirmed on Tuesday by Vincent Lebrune, president of OM. « Joey, we appreciated him and have made him a proposition, he declared. « But it is not our decision, he belongs to QPR »

Our understanding is that Barton is negotiating, but is have problems cancelling his contract with QPR. The reason being : Barton, who has two years remaining on this contract with the Hoops, cannot reach an agreement regarding his departure, notably regarding payment. More to follow …

Comment

Originally posted by OldSchool View Post
                              I hope he stays and plays. He's our best midfielder by a mile. Whether our moral guardian followers will accept him is another matter.
                              Agreed, thats why TF wont pay him to go as with him we stand a better chance of promotion.

Comment

He aint asking for a transfer officially so in his eyes if we want him out we need to pay his contract up, but we aint officially putting him up for transfer so he aint entitled to anything if he pushes for a move! Fun and games

Comment

Working...
                                X