No announcement yet.

Welcome back...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You seem more worked up about this then we are... you sure you're not an R's?

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
      Does seem a little shy doesn't he?.......you don't think it's a fool do you?
      Could be, so hard to care though haha.

Comment

So what's your expectations for next season Lion?...for Millwall that is....Do you think the ex-QPR management team of Jackett & Gallen will steer you into the playoffs, or better?...or will it be a battle against the drop?
        We'll probably struggle in all honesty. We're a mess at the moment, as you've probably noticed, (or looked up). Just about stayed up this season. A cup run is always fun though, (cue comments about nicking policemen's hat).

Comment

Originally posted by Lions1982 View Post
          We'll probably struggle in all honesty. We're a mess at the moment, as you've probably noticed, (or looked up). Just about stayed up this season. A cup run is always fun though, (cue comments about nicking policemen's hat).
          It's a new season... new start.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
            You seem more worked up about this then we are... you sure you're not an R's?
            Not worked up at all but will admit, we'd prefer the energy of your guy Fernandez. Cant remember the last time John Bezza attended a game.

Comment

You must have something about you to get to the cup semi.....whose your 5 best players?.....and i'm sure i saw you lot go on a run that took you into or close to the playoffs

Comment

got no idea why you keep banging on about our attendances when weve sold out the home areas at Loftus Rd for the vast majority of games this season ,and our away attendance per ratio to home gates stands up to anyone , in the prem. Fact is we arnt a big club , we have 13000 diehard home fans which is a damn site more than millwall do , ,you have about 7000 , and the fact you are the worst supported club in South London , makes me wonder why your on here mugging yourself off
                Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Not worked up at all but will admit, we'd prefer the energy of your guy Fernandez. Cant remember the last time John Bezza attended a game.
                  We can't fault the guy... ST are the same price as it was when we won it. What more could we ask for?

I wouldn't swap any of our current board for anyone else.

Comment

where are you Brian?....you ain't had to go and research who plays for wall so you can answer my question about your best players have you?

Comment

Probably passed hes bedtime, ( reckon little brian , has got to be up to watch his mum morris dancing in Edenbridge or some other backward Kent village , cos i`d bet my #### he aint from South London )

Comment

where are you Brian?....you ain't had to go and research who plays for wall so you can answer my question about your best players have you?
                        Googled, Millwall best 5 players. Did not actually take me to any Millwall sites funnily enough. Maybe they don't have that many?

Bless, he's having to work hard for this charade isn't he.

Comment

To be fair to Millwall , i`m sure 99% of them would disown this t it , straight away

Comment

I'm pleased to be back and to send that pond of amoeba on their way to oblivion. Human being is a term unfamiliar to Millwall supporters. Animals look down on them.

Comment

This joker is either a very good wum or a very silly boy who's mum was still wiping his bottle when we were founder members of the premiership. The latter i think.
                              Last edited by scooter lad; 06-05-2013, 01:04 AM.
                              Nothing to prove

Comment

Originally posted by Will M View Post
                                Googled, Millwall best 5 players. Did not actually take me to any Millwall sites funnily enough. Maybe they don't have that many?

Bless, he's having to work hard for this charade isn't he.
                                ...he is......maybe we should make the questions a bit easier!!

Comment

Working...
                                X