Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome back...

To the championship.

Not sure if I'm looking forward to playing you lot again next season or not? Another London derby I suppose but we don't have no real rivalry with you to be honest. A game against rangers at laugh-a-minute road is about as appealing as a game against Bristol Rovers but I know you'll wanna beat us cos of who WE are.

I probably am trying to be a bit controversial / annoying but am generally interested in your feedback - I've taken time to register on this site.

Assume you didn't enjoy your time in the prem (silly question)? Results terrible. Chelsea don't notice you. Fulham only notice you cos Chelsea don't notice them & Fulham will go back to not given you a 2nd thought as well as those 2 build their rivalry. Who are your rivals & why?

Do you think your owners are as bad as most other fans think they are. they've taken on millions in debt & loans & to be honest you still got small ground which you can't sell out. According to papers some of your plyers have massive contracts - does that worry you?? Away support also very poor (saw u at Reading last week for big survival game???). What can we expect at the den?

Brian

Originally posted by Lions1982 View Post
    but I know you'll wanna beat us cos of who WE are.
    Had a little laugh at that.

Comment

Millwall - vile club as everybody knows, but strangely I always look forward to games against them. Their Neanderthal supporters are quite an extraordinary sight and at least help to conjure up a good atmosphere. To sum up, a team that I love to hate.

Comment

Chelsea noticed us we took 4 points and didn't concede a goal.......the fools??? they want us to notice them..............don't believe everything you read in the newspapers brian....
        How was your cup semi?.....i don't mean your trip to wembley i just assumed you lot would have stiffies from getting anywhere in the cup....mind you we don't take it seriously like small teams!

Comment

Every teams fans notice individual games, of course but I meant in general, Chelsea don't notice you & neither do foolsham. they a 'nice' club that teams play & win or lose then move on to the next game. I no loads of bees though that hate them with a passion & fulha that hate bees with a passion. I mean really hate each other but not interested in the reasons really.
          Who are your rivals? Pleeze don't say Chelsea cos they really don't see you as rivals. Needs to be 2 sided to be a rivalry.

And QPRDave, when you say you don't take cup seriously like 'small teams' are you suggesting you are a big team? Premier league teams always a scalp for lower league teams, even wigan & Norwich but do you think you're big club? What makes a big club? attendances / stadium??? Don't know. People say Newcastle are a big club but they don't win anything, just big support

Comment

We could sign Gary Glitter and Jimmy Savile and still not be as hated by everyone in football as much as Millwall.

We have learned a lot about being in the Premiership, and in the words of Shakespeare better to have loved and lost than to never loved at all.

Comment

How old is this plum? clueless.
              Nothing to prove

Comment

Acknowledge we're most disliked club in the country but not all our fans as what you saw at Wembley. Also not pretending we're a top team, just about managed to stay up this year, just questioning the 'small team' comment by one if your fans. Do you think you are a big club now you had 2 seasons with the big boys? If it's down to attendance then you are not. You didn't sell out more than 3-4 home games this season but that was probably against Chelsea & Fulham who would have sold out away stand which is 4k?

Comment

Originally posted by scooter lad View Post
                  How old is this plum? clueless.
                  Why? What I say?

Comment

Quite surprised you managed to spell correctly and string sentences together, let alone work a computer. Good job.
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

QPR is the biggest club in my world !! I am guessing Millwall is in yours.

I think the whole I am bigger than you things is boring, football is no longer a game where a small team can get into the top division and win the title.

Comment

Wow. You really are dim. Goodbye empty head.
                        Nothing to prove

Comment

Originally posted by Fozzieboy View Post
                          QPR is the biggest club in my world !! I am guessing Millwall is in yours.

I think the whole I am bigger than you things is boring, football is no longer a game where a small team can get into the top division and win the title.

Agreed. Millwall is the biggest club in my world & I'm certainly not suggesting we are a 'big' club - didn't want to go down that route just replying to one of urs who does. But if we had an abromovich you never no

Comment

Originally posted by Lions1982 View Post
                            Every teams fans notice individual games, of course but I meant in general, Chelsea don't notice you & neither do foolsham. they a 'nice' club that teams play & win or lose then move on to the next game. I no loads of bees though that hate them with a passion & fulha that hate bees with a passion. I mean really hate each other but not interested in the reasons really.
                            Who are your rivals? Pleeze don't say Chelsea cos they really don't see you as rivals. Needs to be 2 sided to be a rivalry.

And QPRDave, when you say you don't take cup seriously like 'small teams' are you suggesting you are a big team? Premier league teams always a scalp for lower league teams, even wigan & Norwich but do you think you're big club? What makes a big club? attendances / stadium??? Don't know. People say Newcastle are a big club but they don't win anything, just big support
                            That was sarcasm fella. May be a little subtle for your average Millwall fan admittedly.

Comment

I don't think so but never mind. Pointless trying to communicate with a 'supporter' of another club!
                              You're assuming all Millwall fans are stupid. If I generalised like that I wouldn't have come on a rangers board assuming you have no fans, as your attendances, (home & away), suggest!

Comment

Working...
                              X