Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ignoring yesterday has cesar actually been that good???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And my biggest gripe is the fact he can't kick a ball which is essential when we are under the cosh. Barely makes the halfway line at times.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
      You missed Swansea then? And yesterday when he refused to come off his line for the first?

I like cesar and think he is a great shot stopper but some people seem to think he is beyond criticism because he has come from Inter Milan and won the CL.
      This! Had a very poor game yesterday and the difference was in the keepers. Still can't believe Samba's header.
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I've not been a massive fan of Cesar since the Chelsea home game (might have been his debut) even though he kept a clean sheet. After that game and a couple of others after i pointed out his pushing the ball back into play, and after that, he showed he is liable to mistakes from crosses too. He is prone to ricks imo every game. But because he pulls off a couple of spectacular shot stoppers our fans see no wrong and just say "if it we'rent for Cesar it would have been 6", or something like that, after we'd just lost 3-0.
        Rob Green wasn't afforded such luxury, playing in front of an ill disciplined defence, added to a non existent midfield, v Swansea and was slated ever since, only to prove himself more than competent when ever he's been called upon. Cesar has good games occasionally and makes great saves occasionally, but just because he's played at Inter Milan in the past and won medals doesn't make him some wonder keeper now, if he was he wouldn't be at QPR would he.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
          I've not been a massive fan of Cesar since the Chelsea home game (might have been his debut) even though he kept a clean sheet. After that game and a couple of others after i pointed out his pushing the ball back into play, and after that, he showed he is liable to mistakes from crosses too. He is prone to ricks imo every game. But because he pulls off a couple of spectacular shot stoppers our fans see no wrong and just say "if it we'rent for Cesar it would have been 6", or something like that, after we'd just lost 3-0.
          Rob Green wasn't afforded such luxury, playing in front of an ill disciplined defence, added to a non existent midfield, v Swansea and was slated ever since, only to prove himself more than competent when ever he's been called upon. Cesar has good games occasionally and makes great saves occasionally, but just because he's played at Inter Milan in the past and won medals doesn't make him some wonder keeper now, if he was he wouldn't be at QPR would he.
          This. Green had Anton in front of him.

Comment

Overall, Julio Cesar has been a blinding keeper for us.
            Two clean sheets against Chelshyte alone this season, means he will always be a firm favourite of mine.
            But, there have been instances where he has cost us goals too, yesterday I would say that at least two of Villa's goals would have been wholly preventable, but for poor judgement on Julio's part.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
              I do totally agree with that one.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Cesar cost us yesterday! 100% to blame. Must be so frustrating for a team playing quite well to have all their good work undone by clown goalkeeping.

Brazil! Bring back Paddy Kenny! Was Green really ill or did he get the hump? for a 33 yr old keeper, Cesar plays like he is 43 at times...how weird to be a QPR fan and be telling someone your **** keeper cost you the game and then remembering he actually plays for Brazil.

Comment

Half dozen good performances in Jan other than that he has been ****

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                    Cesar cost us yesterday! 100% to blame. Must be so frustrating for a team playing quite well to have all their good work undone by clown goalkeeping.

Brazil! Bring back Paddy Kenny! Was Green really ill or did he get the hump? for a 33 yr old keeper, Cesar plays like he is 43 at times...how weird to be a QPR fan and be telling someone your **** keeper cost you the game and then remembering he actually plays for Brazil.
                    Paddy Kenny! Jesus Christ, if you want to see lack of mobility get yourself down to Elland Road. His attempt at saving Pogbrenyak's goal for Fulham at Loftus Road last season was embarrassing.

Onto Cesar I think he's let us down as many times as he's saved us if not more. I wouldn't be disappointed seeing him moved on in the Summer and sticking with Green, especially if we go down.

Comment

Has been excellent for us bar yesterday's game.
                      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by Magic View Post
                        Paddy Kenny! Jesus Christ, if you want to see lack of mobility get yourself down to Elland Road. His attempt at saving Pogbrenyak's goal for Fulham at Loftus Road last season was embarrassing.
                        yeah, I know, I just needed to vent, Paddy in our championship winning season was fantastic though, proper reliable consistent keeping.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                          yeah, I know, I just needed to vent, Paddy in our championship winning season was fantastic though, proper reliable consistent keeping.
                          agree

Comment

Reports that Harry's rightly going for Green.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz2NqDhL9Eq

Comment

Can't believe what I'm reading, he's been stupidly good on so many occasions this season. Yeh he had a bad game, but I've lost count of the amount of times he has kept us in games this season

Comment

great shot stopper , doesn't command his box and why oh why did he not come out and punch the ball for villas 1st goal . at times he doesn't look interested

Comment

Working...
                                X