How did you become a QPR fan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wewillbeback View Post
    born in Queens Park, moved to Kensal Green, I used to walk through the cemetary with my mates at the age of 8 to the scrubs, never looked back - where I grew up you either supported us or the scum - no contest
    A man was walking his dog through the graveyard when he saw another man crouching behind a gravestone.

"Morning!" he said.

The other man replies, "No, just having a $hit."
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Supported wolves as a kid (why ? i dont know,maybe on telly a lot) my bruv was qpr,took me to wolves v qpr and wolves won but i was won over by being in the r's end and thats was that,fo oking years of ups n downs !!!

Comment

Grandad was from Shirland Road and began supporting Rangers in the early 1910`s

Comment

.. by magic.

Comment

my dearest grandmother born and raised in sheppards bush a long long time ago loved her town and her team and brought that to Canada and told me the legends God rest her soul luv Granny
            Last edited by CanadianR; 25-01-2013, 03:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CanadianR View Post
              my dearest grandmother born and raised in sheppards bush a long long time ago loved her town and her team and brought that to Canada and told me the legends God rest her soul luv Granny
              Great to see another Canadian QPR fan here, welcome aboard!
              @gatorTFC

Comment

There's some truly great stories on this thread with hopefully more to come, Marshy deserves a bit of credit for starting it!:pleasantsuprise:
                @gatorTFC

Comment

Old mans from the uxbridge area, took me to rangers 31 years ago. Been a season ticket holder ever since.

Comment

Originally posted by mattyrangers View Post
                    a man was walking his dog through the graveyard when he saw another man crouching behind a gravestone.

"morning!" he said.

The other man replies, "no, just having a $hit."
                    waaahahhahaha!

Comment

Born West London and lived in Hanwell as a kid. There were loads of Rangers at our school and one of my mates dads was a steward and used to sneak us in.

Comment

Born stowe road in the bush
                        mums four brothers all RRss fans so that was it in the blood
                        used to play in loftus road in the school holidays when SAR was a mound

taking my 2 sons on tuesday night both Rs and my grandson (a gooner) so we are slowly twisting the screw with him

Comment

Originally posted by TRING-RANGER View Post
                          used to play in loftus road in the school holidays when SAR was a mound
                          Oh, that must have been fun!

Comment

Originally posted by Marshy View Post
                            Oh, that must have been fun!
                            was as a matter of fact ,didnt havnt have time to p**s people off and get all sulky:TT-TT:

Comment

Working...
                            X