Under Les Ferdinand:
    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Mum, Dad, one Grandad (the other was Millwall), both Nans, all Uncles and Aunts.

Comment

Born in Hammersmith hospital, nan and grandad lived on Wormholt Road, my grandad and uncles were all QPR, my dad was Foolham. My grandad always took me to Rangers with my uncles and so I become a QPR fan. Dad was not happy!!!

Comment

We used to have a weekly soccer show here in Canada and QPR were shown on it even though they were in the Second Division in the early 80's! As a follower of the old NASL I was used to plastic pitches and I thought it was cool and progressive that an English team would dare to play on one, I've since grown to hate those fields! My friends who I worked with who had imigrated from England were Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal supporters but I decided I kind of fancied this little club in the Hoops! They eventually won promotion after losing in a Cup Final replay and there was no turning back for me, next thing I knew I was on a plane to see them at Wembley in the Milk Cup Final! Of course there has been a lot of heartache and disappointment as well as happy moments but I wouldn't change a thing!
          @gatorTFC

Comment

Someone told me if I wanted to man up to support the R'sss
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Paul Parker lived in essex so i followed him to fulham us Utd and Chelmsford city,I love Parker and one day i may love QPR too.

hehe
              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                Paul Parker lived in essex so i followed him to fulham us Utd and Chelmsford city,I love Parker and one day i may love QPR too.

hehe
                He was great wasn't he, remember they played him as a sweeper which was unusual in English football?
                @gatorTFC

Comment

A bet.
                  "I could think of a number of what I think would be interesting (and not even "gotcha") questions. But they wont be asked"

Fans forum ?

Comment

i'm a gloryhunter.

...still hunting for glory though....

Comment

My Nan was a season ticket holder for 69 years, my mum was for 45 years then they gave me the pain of being one for 34 years and still going strong.

Comment

My mum and her parents went to Wembley in 1967. She had me in a knitted kit as a one year old so I stood no chance....

Comment

4th generation, and now my boy is 5th.

My Grandad and great grandad moved to W12 from east London many many moons ago, and it all started then.

Comment

driven out in the jewish cleansing?

Comment

frank mclintock is my dad

Comment

i am sparticus

Comment

Working...
                                X