No announcement yet.

The Sack Race

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ole gunnar solskjaer. Young and ambitious and prob won't cost a fortune to employ like harry or rafa would do.

Comment

Very hard to name successor but whoever will takeover will have the hardesr job to turn this buch of money salves into a football team with passion and desire. Th first step should be getting rid of Bosingwa, Ferdinand, SWP and Zamora.
      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Would love Hiddink but unrealistic.

Comment

any of them..none of them can do no worse than Hughes

Comment

Think I choked with laughter and gave up reading when I saw the name "Pep G...."

Personally I wd slightly prefer Mourinho...

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
              Think I choked with laughter and gave up reading when I saw the name "Pep G...."

Personally I wd slightly prefer Mourinho...
              Hehe, it's all a bit of fun mate. All the choices came from a site saying we've been linked with these managers. Believe it or not :huh:

Comment

No worries Will mate. Probably Tribal Football. They will probably be suggesting Pep will be bringing in Ronaldo...

Comment

Why is Jurgen Klopp on that list?

Comment

He's on the poll because he was linked with us. Check out the link from the OP, it takes you to a site called "The Sack Race" which is what this whole thread was based on.

Comment

By god that is a depressing list of options.

Half are utterly unachievable candidates. And the the other half are pure ****.e

What I will say is that Hughe's Fulham team were in the bottom three at xmas and finished and they finished with a European place.

He doesnt deserve to keep his job. But stickin with him might just be a gamble we have to take

Comment

Originally posted by Will M View Post
                        He's on the poll because he was linked with us. Check out the link from the OP, it takes you to a site called "The Sack Race" which is what this whole thread was based on.
                        Yea, I understood that but couldn't find him on that list.. Was he linked with us? Must've been the sun.

Comment

Originally posted by W12hoops View Post
                          Yea, I understood that but couldn't find him on that list.. Was he linked with us? Must've been the sun.
                          Most of the names are unbelievable, yes he's on the list about half way down.

Was going to do a realistic poll, but names like Paul Ince, Gordon Strachan, Roy Keane and Alan Shearer would have gone on then haha. Not exactly inspiring, so I went for the lighter option.

Comment

I've no idea who could replace him, stupid I know but I'm still waiting for Sparky to sort this mess out !
                            I'm fed up with it all to be honest, I might take up golf instead to pass the time.
                            Barton is Innocent ok....

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                              Pauloooooo Di Canioooooooooo
                              Agreed, if only for the satisfaction of seeing him beat our under-performing players to within an inch of their lives!

Comment

Roberto Martinez is the best choise imo although there is no chance he will come. Young, ambitious and proven to turn things around.
                                QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Working...
                                X