The Sack Race

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mat72 View Post
    I've no idea who could replace him, stupid I know but I'm still waiting for Sparky to sort this mess out !
    I'm fed up with it all to be honest, I might take up golf instead to pass the time.
    Do you mean the mess Hughes himself created?
    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Personally I think MH, if given time, will sort things out, but time is now running out and I fear a loss this weekend vs Saints and TF will have no choice but to sack him as the media circus will be calling for him to go and I fear demonstrations after the game IF we lose.

If I had to pick someone to steer us safe it would be Gigi de Canio. We played some great football under him and he has unfinished business here in the UK. The op's choices for next manager are pityfull, why would anyone want Glen Hoddle or Alan Curbishly? both have been out of management for too long as illustrated by Dalgleish tenure last season.
      22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

I bet Hughes will stay and keep us up

Comment

Originally posted by Will M View Post
          Most of the names are unbelievable, yes he's on the list about half way down.

Was going to do a realistic poll, but names like Paul Ince, Gordon Strachan, Roy Keane and Alan Shearer would have gone on then haha. Not exactly inspiring, so I went for the lighter option.
          Indeed they are.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
            My Eastern European nose smells easy money.
            How much are you willing to bet?
            Banning people is no longer my hobby,
            but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
            http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Not a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                My Eastern European nose smells easy money.
                How much are you willing to bet?
                I just put my mortgage on it Im going to be RICH

Comment

I just put my mortgage on it Im going to be RICH
                  Dammit I knew this was too good to be true, there are no genuine Hughes believers left among us.
                  Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                  but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                  http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                    Dammit I knew this was too good to be true, there are no genuine Hughes believers left among us.
                    I'm sure there's plenty of the Hughes faithful still around, believing he'll replicate what he's done elsewhere.

Personally, I think they should all be shipped off to Broadmoor

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                      I'm sure there's plenty of the Hughes faithful still around, believing he'll replicate what he's done elsewhere.

Personally, I think they should all be shipped off to Broadmoor

think you'll find if you look at a poll from a week or two ago we are actually in the very clear majority. maybe we just don't moan as loudly, or as constantly...

Comment

ps: not sure too many of us are at broadmoor and not sure we would be described as "Hughes faithful". I prefer the description "QPR faithful".

Comment

Stains, was meant as a joke as indicated by the smiley. Please take it as such.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                            Stains, was meant as a joke as indicated by the smiley. Please take it as such.
                            Richard, big apologies in that case mate. Just seen so many suicidal posts its driving me to depression...

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                              Richard, big apologies in that case mate. Just seen so many suicidal posts its driving me to depression...
                              Thanks no probs and I think we're all feeling the same way too

Comment

Hoddle wouldn't surprise me to be honest and I think he would do ok

Comment

Working...
                                X