Lots of people voting no. I imagine they think Holloway will make us champions instead!
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
Can Ian Holloway Get Us Into to the Play Offs This Season?
Collapse
X
-
Comment
-
-
Well 'Arry is not too far down the listings with one bookie. Would take Ollie anytime over ole bagpuss. If it happened would expect madness, bizarre anecdotes and why not a promotion push. We badly need some fun back.
Now I've got used to the idea would be almost disappointed if not Ollie.Comment
-
Time wise without doubt if you put 4 points on our tally we would jump a few places , so very tight this league a good month can make all the difference, squad wise I don't think so not this season , I reckon we would finish about half way under JFH and I still think we are a mid table squadComment
-
Makes me think its a bit of an odd change mid season when i read things like this mate. Think the King of Dross could of had till season end if the main consensus of opinion is nothing is going to change by changing him.Time wise without doubt if you put 4 points on our tally we would jump a few places , so very tight this league a good month can make all the difference, squad wise I don't think so not this season , I reckon we would finish about half way under JFH and I still think we are a mid table squadComment
-
Really if people on here count Warnock as a great manager for his promotions then I don't see why Ollie wouldn't be treated the same for a very similar job.Comment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
Doubt we'll make the playoffs but just getting the ship steadied will do for me this season
We aren't ready for promotion, need some confidence and consistency for a season before we could stand a hope in hell's chance of staying there.I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley BowlesComment
-
Reading his column you can't help but be taken in by his genuine feeling for the club and its supporters and that is not a bad start. I am not sure about Bircham as the assistant as would want someone a bit more experienced and not have him just because he is one of us. Maybe go for Cotterill as assistant as I know he is well thought because of his time coaching with us before.Comment
-
A lot are counting their chickens before they fetch. I assume we all wants the R's to win every game, however, we have to be realistic and give Ollie a chance. A few additions in January will help I am sure, especially if they are experienced players that can be able to help out the young players. I'm optimistic. Not for getting promotion this season (altough this will be fantastic), but for building a good structure that will last for years to come.Comment
Comment