Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Ian Holloway Get Us Into to the Play Offs This Season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lots of people voting no. I imagine they think Holloway will make us champions instead!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      Quality avatar mate.
      cheers final whistle selfie lol I was wondering if people reconize me as I was the fellow on the qpr ticket website pumping my fist inthe air haha
      R's

Comment

With 2 or 3 additions of good quality then maybe could just sneak in.

Comment

Well 'Arry is not too far down the listings with one bookie. Would take Ollie anytime over ole bagpuss. If it happened would expect madness, bizarre anecdotes and why not a promotion push. We badly need some fun back.

Now I've got used to the idea would be almost disappointed if not Ollie.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
            What do you think, still a long way to go and a few feel good factor wins would launch us straight into them, could we do it and stay up there.
            Please vote.
            Time wise without doubt if you put 4 points on our tally we would jump a few places , so very tight this league a good month can make all the difference, squad wise I don't think so not this season , I reckon we would finish about half way under JFH and I still think we are a mid table squad

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
              Time wise without doubt if you put 4 points on our tally we would jump a few places , so very tight this league a good month can make all the difference, squad wise I don't think so not this season , I reckon we would finish about half way under JFH and I still think we are a mid table squad
              Makes me think its a bit of an odd change mid season when i read things like this mate. Think the King of Dross could of had till season end if the main consensus of opinion is nothing is going to change by changing him.

Comment

We don't have the quality of players and in Holloway we have a very mediocre manager ,yes he has QPR running through his blood as does birch but success with them in charge is unlikely.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                  No, but neither would Guardiola.

Haha
                  The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese....

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                    We don't have the quality of players and in Holloway we have a very mediocre manager ,yes he has QPR running through his blood as does birch but success with them in charge is unlikely.
                    Really if people on here count Warnock as a great manager for his promotions then I don't see why Ollie wouldn't be treated the same for a very similar job.

Comment

Originally posted by Westway View Post
                      Lots of people voting no. I imagine they think Holloway will make us champions instead!
                      More likely it's because there was no option in the poll for 'will they keep us up and play some exciting football?'. That would've got my vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                        Weren't they struggling for a few seasons before Holloway took over?
                        Yes they were struggling and got relegated post-Ollie.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                          Depends how you define success I guess...

Comment

Doubt we'll make the playoffs but just getting the ship steadied will do for me this season

We aren't ready for promotion, need some confidence and consistency for a season before we could stand a hope in hell's chance of staying there.
                            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Reading his column you can't help but be taken in by his genuine feeling for the club and its supporters and that is not a bad start. I am not sure about Bircham as the assistant as would want someone a bit more experienced and not have him just because he is one of us. Maybe go for Cotterill as assistant as I know he is well thought because of his time coaching with us before.

Comment

A lot are counting their chickens before they fetch. I assume we all wants the R's to win every game, however, we have to be realistic and give Ollie a chance. A few additions in January will help I am sure, especially if they are experienced players that can be able to help out the young players. I'm optimistic. Not for getting promotion this season (altough this will be fantastic), but for building a good structure that will last for years to come.

Comment

Working...
                                X