Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Ian Holloway Get Us Into to the Play Offs This Season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I voted no and stick by that but have to say I am fast coming round to Ollys appointment, he certainly has the passion and will. As long as entertainment returns then that will go along way for me.

Comment

Long shot but maybe. I think we'll finish anywhere from 6th to 10th which would be progress from last season.
      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        Makes me think its a bit of an odd change mid season when i read things like this mate. Think the King of Dross could of had till season end if the main consensus of opinion is nothing is going to change by changing him.
        He will inject Passion for sure and if that gives players an extra few percentage in the game then there will be a change he will also I think get all the players working hard for each other and I mean all, but when it comes down to it I don't think this squad is good enough yet for promotion

Comment

Its all about holloway

HE DA MAN
          DOES THE BEST HE CAN
          WILL BEAT NORWICH SIX NIL
          WATCH HIS DEALS IN JAN WHAT A STEAL
          OUR WIN IN THE PLAY OFFS WILL BE BRILL

LOVE YOU IAN ,FORGET YOUR CHICKENS
          ######X LOVE YOU MAN,THE PLOT THICKENS
          NEW WINGER INCOMMING IN JAN
          YOU DA MAN
          Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Too many on here overrate our players. A manager can motivate and change formation but its the pathetic players that have to turn it on. Cherry is cherry and so forth. These type of players just aren't up to finishing top 6. Olly's target will be to stay up. I hope he is given money to improve us because players like gladwin and the other Swindon show pony need to go kayati whatever proper sh it
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Brilliant ted

Comment

does it matter anyway? Most people would be happy to see us playing a bit of football and having a go. That would be an improvement.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                  does it matter anyway? Most people would be happy to see us playing a bit of football and having a go. That would be an improvement.
                  I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

No, not with this squad its just not good enough,

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                      No, not with this squad its just not good enough,
                      I think you could argue that point when you can name players like Smithies, Robinson, Caulker, Luongo, Cousins, Wszolek, Borysiu, Chery and Sylla in our squad.
                      Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 14-11-2016, 12:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                        Spot on.

Comment

Even if we lose more than we win under Ollie and get relegated, as long as we are 'having a go' thats all everyone on here and at the ground wants.
                          Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 14-11-2016, 01:27 PM.

Comment

I think you could argue that point when you can name players like Smithies, Robinson, Caulker, Luongo, Cousins, Wszolek, Borysiu, Chery and Sylla in our squad.
                            well this is a squad that's nearer the bottom than the top, and there may be a sudden improvement because JFHs football was dire, but if so then these guys have been cheating us with their poor displays, also think there probably 8-10 teams who are better and stronger?

The ones in bold yes the others none of them have been pulling up any trees they've all been very mediocre/average

Comment

I think it's possible but it depends who comes in during transfer window. A few good loan signings in the right positions could make a big difference.

Comment

What do you think, still a long way to go and a few feel good factor wins would launch us straight into them, could we do it and stay up there.
                                Please vote.
                                if he can get us playing football and enjoying ourselves then it a yes from me.
                                TWITTER
                                @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
                                Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

Working...
                                X