No announcement yet.

What do you think of Jimmy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blimey I can't believe this is even up for debate? My missus couldn't boil water for tea without burning it for the first six months.I persevered with her and she's still here 25 years later!

Comment

Originally posted by TheLagosExpress View Post
      Blimey I can't believe this is even up for debate? My missus couldn't boil water for tea without burning it for the first six months.I persevered with her and she's still here 25 years later!
      More fool you,i got rid of mine,got someone in who knew what they were doing and could'nt be better,same with anything.not rocket science is it :o)

Comment

Too be fair she's like one if the family now!

Comment

Comment

needs more time
            Rangers Til I Die
            follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Needs to be given time.

It's not JFH's fault that he inherited a poor squad. Personally think he'll be fine once he gets players that can play his way.

Warnock was having a laugh when he said the squad needs "a tweak here and there"

Comment

Normally with a new manager you can see what they're trying to do despite the poor results but I've no idea what he's trying to do.

Comment

Even if we lose next 2 games which is entirely possible, we have to stick with him and give him a chance to build his side with his players. As i think we all knew our squad was lacking in quite a few areas and whilst on paper the first 11 should be challenging for the Play Offs, we don't have a squad to compensate with injuries, suspensions and members of the first team playing poorly. Hopefully through loans and a few purchases JFH will address this in January window.

Comment

Originally posted by Jogo View Post
                    Normally with a new manager you can see what they're trying to do despite the poor results but I've no idea what he's trying to do.
                    He's trying to decide on the best team, which is difficult because apart from Hall nobody is consistent.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                      He's trying to decide on the best team, which is difficult because apart from Hall nobody is consistent.
                      That's not true....Fer and Toszer are consistently awful for a start!

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                        Fer did not play on Saturday and was sub against Hull. Tozser was sub against Hull but played yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                          Fer did not play on Saturday and was sub against Hull. Tozser was sub against Hull but played yesterday.
                          Think my comment went way over your head.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                            Well you're not wrong lol
                            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                            Pawel Wszolek - 6
                            Luke Freeman - 6
                            Matt Smith - 6
                            Ebere Eze - 4
                            Joel Lynch - 3
                            Tomer Hemed - 3
                            Toni Leistner - 2
                            Massimo Luongo- 2
                            Angel Rangel - 2
                            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                            Geoff Cameron - 1
                            Aramide Oteh - 1
                            Jake Bidwell - 1
                            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Disappointed but he needs more time because we are total s hit and definitely not great
                              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                                Disappointed but he needs more time because we are total s hit and definitely not great
                                It’s true, the squad is not very good, and some are not putting in the effort, but they should be doing better and JFH should be getting better results.

He could try playing 442 and using players in the best positions i.e. Phillips as a right winger. Polter and JET as central strikers until Austin is fit or a replacement is signed. He could also get the team to move the ball forward a bit quicker and stop selecting a slow central midfield that includes Faurlin and either Toszer or Henry.
                                QPR could do with full backs that are capable of attacking i.e. Yun. Perhaps he could consider signing two this month. Maybe he knows this but the DoF doesn’t agree or want to spend.
                                At this rate the team is in free fall and will be in the bottom 5 within the next month or so.

P.s. I am really p££ed off that he selecting a reserve side for the Cup thereby throwing away a chance of having a possible morale boosting cup run.

Comment

Working...
                                X